The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

New OC, on my page, he is still W.I.P, but will update it soon, see under "Shourds", I;ll explain what they are in my profile  (And yes, he is Nekors Prime, from the trailer, the excat one) 

He is now, done, please take a look

Note: Any qeastions, please PM me or speek to me here, Thank you, if you wish for your Warframe to be one, please ask me first and I'll discuss what will happen, Thank you 

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Erm... That "shroud" concept is pretty much meh. Especially the mention of Equinox being a necromancer

Eh, yeah, still playing around with it, but for sure, Nekros will be the only one, I may remove Equinox from the party, As she does not fit the thame at all, but yes, they are pertty much undead Tenno, that suffered the same fate as Ordis, but worse, so, yeah your right, I'll remove Euquoix

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, Teloch said:

I'm saying that if the undead warframes pop up, then we're but a few steps away from bringing up dragons, shapeshifters and gods. It would be nice if we prevent this thread from becoming the Tenno HQ sequel

*laughs* Not to worry, we won't go that far, Im still experimenting, Undead is a placeholder atm, until I can think of something good, so to to worry Tel

Unless you want warframe to start shouting Fus-Ro-Dah?   

Just now, Teloch said:

would really like that not to happen

Excaly!, but yeah, Undead is a place-holder atm, until I can think of something, I might splice some Infested or Shadows in there too, (Like Shadows of the Dead being, Mixed with Infested or so)

Or I might just go with a general Necromancer, who knows, give it time  

21 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a loud WHOOMPF, a plume of smoke rose from the science tent.  It was immediately followed by shouts.  Most were annoyed or agitated, one was extremely excited, and none at all were concerned.

- - -

A sizable fleet arrived at the rail.

"Fair Greetings, Synergy.  I am Mother Cassandra Alessa of New Loka, and this convoy is my Syndicate.  We are here to provide any assistance we can.  Please provide contacts for our divisions and direct us to where we can be of the most help."

Not trying to sound b!tchy, but...

Loka helping the colony? The meridian and tenno sc00m-filled colony? The whole freaking syndicate with its freaking matron lined up to aid the colony filled with individuals who are not esteemed well by the loka doctrine and, what is funnier, to do it for free?

Edited by Teloch

56 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Loka helping the colony? The meridian and tenno sc00m-filled colony? The whole freaking syndicate with its freaking matron lined up to aid the colony filled with individuals who are not esteemed well by the loka doctrine and, what is funnier, to do it for free?

Lola has individuals and an embassy on the colony, is responsible for most of its medical care, and relies on Archon and Seraph support for it's colonies on earth. It's a mutual deal. That and Richard does a lot of work for them.

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Lola has individuals and an embassy on the colony, is responsible for most of its medical care, and relies on Archon and Seraph support for it's colonies on earth. It's a mutual deal. That and Richard does a lot of work for them.

Mostly the "Richard does a lot of work for them" bit.  He called in some favors.  And it's mostly medical personnel in the convoy, but there are a few military ships (mostly support personnel and munitions).

Not the entire syndicate, but a fair few.  They owe him a big one after their main temple was leveled by Deri Spectra, a pawn of Project Sinkhole.

17 minutes ago, Unus said:

Still burnin the morning oil here sir, hows thangs?

Mornings like this make me feel a couple of years younger, so I'd say bloody good.

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lola

... Now I know the exact way how will I mock the tree huggers XD

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Bah, your useless!, so stubborn when you think your going to lose a fight!" *He Leaps out the Carrier and does a ground slam in between them, as he slams, he forces down a Radiant Javelin* "RAAAAGHH!"

"Drones, attack!"

The naughty frost snatched the initiative just before the deployment XD

4 hours ago, Unus said:

You know, I gotta ask, since I seem to get my responses lost in the sea of far more pro and reactive character responses, I gotta ask, should I wait to post my responses until Mr. Rak comes online?

Sorry about this, Unrus, if it helps and with Rak's Permission, I chuold toss in Tianina (My OC) to fly over, and help, tho I will need to kown, where and what you fokes are doing, outside of the event?