The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Much better...

Oh, I have one of these too!

Hide contents

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He means one of the ORIGINALS, not the very first, but around the time of the orokin.  Like Omega, WAY OLD GRANPA, not the first Excal.  hint-hint; his name means zed in Greek.

Oh I see, well fine by me. 

Unsure if I will have Zaeed as it yet, unsure yet.

In the lore I have Tenno that were from the Zarimman or the unnamed ealier ship are referred to as Elder Tenno, and afforded a good deal of respect for having survived so long. They are also known to be highly skilled in combat, as a matter of survival.

Cuz atm, Still working on Zaeeds back-story in my mind: Bacily short run-down is Bal was one of the First-classes and Tenno that loved the Oorkin (not hated them), hance his love for Orokin tech.

And Bal, was one who gave him one of the Van-Primes. Hance why Zaeed likes to mimc what Bal said about Worms of profit.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

Cuz atm, Still working on Zaeeds back-story in my mind: Bacily short run-down is Bal was one of the First-classes and Tenno that loved the Oorkin (not hated them), hance his love for Orokin tech.

And Bal, was one who gave him one of the Van-Primes. Hance why Zaeed likes to mimc what Bal said about Worms of profit.

Ballas was an Executor, not a Tenno.

There is also evidence her advocated for the Tenno to be killed rather than helped.

However if a Tenno earned his respect I could see him being the sort that rewards service with gifts and promotions.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ballas was an Executor, not a Tenno.

There is also evidence her advocated for the Tenno to be killed rather than helped.

However if a Tenno earned his respect I could see him being the sort that rewards service with gifts and promotions.

Yeah, what I plan for Zaeed &  Azalea Opium  mostly.

What a very very strange place to find the rarest ayatan idol

Spoiler

THRGJPk.jpg

xm1qM6G.jpg

From now on, I may consider calling grineer the "truffle pigs", not the "pig-dogs"

Shame these statues are mostly useless...

Edited by Teloch