The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Final warning. If you continue to post OOC in the IC thread your post will be reported and removed. I also will not answer questions that should be OOC unless they are asked in the proper thread. This is for the consideration of the readers. They need to be able to follow the story.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Final warning. If you continue to post OOC in the IC thread your post will be reported and removed. I also will not answer questions that should be OOC unless they are asked in the proper thread. This is for the consideration of the readers. They need to be able to follow the story.

My apologizes, I'll try keep this topic in mind as best as I can, its a naruuel habbit to ask a small qeastion in a IC, but we'll do our best. Tho I don't think "reporting" them whuold please the mods, you have to take note, that this form does not belong to us.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The lights come back online. Graxx's cell is empty and there is no sign of Duality or Harbinger.

Whoa, hold om there a sec, whats going on?

2 minutes ago, Aukog said:

((A thousand pardons for the lack of color. Will fix soon.))

Lights cut through the gloom. A figure, a strange lump atop its head, enters the room.

The lights pick out Delta and the figure stoops over him.

The figure says somethings story catch the name Isis. A light hovers over to Delta and a green ray of healing energy plays over him.

Who's this?....