The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

9 minutes ago, Aukog said:

Well that escalated. I was hoping Zaeed and Fareed would be friends eventually. Especially since Fareed knows where to find a large cache of Orokin relics.

Aw, I kown, its a shame, but don't worry, things can always turn around. They just need to disagree and agree like men.

And ooooohhhh  large cache of Orokin relics?, thats a very VERY good idea, Zaeed whuold jump on anything to get such. (Unless its someone else he likes ^_-) feel free to contact him info link or so 

Fareed is quite forgiving, but the secret of the relics would only be entrusted to a friend. Like the profile says the Desert Dwellers are exceptional allies, but its hard to gain their trust.

Though walking around supporting the Orokin in front of Fareed would be like waving a confederate flag in front of a black person. Considering past injustices it isnt going to go very well.

The Inaros quest shows us that the Orokin kidnapped children from the colonists on Phobos, the descendants of which are Fareed's people.

25 minutes ago, Aukog said:

Fareed is quite forgiving, but the secret of the relics would only be entrusted to a friend. Like the profile says the Desert Dwellers are exceptional allies, but its hard to gain their trust.

Though walking around supporting the Orokin in front of Fareed would be like waving a confederate flag in front of a black person. Considering past injustices it isnt going to go very well.

The Inaros quest shows us that the Orokin kidnapped children from the colonists on Phobos, the descendants of which are Fareed's people.

Ahh I see, well. all goes well and tell.

Hay guys, I'll be starting a brand new RP topic that will dealing with Harbinger, as I've had promission to do so, it will be Closed RP and Invite only, of course Rak will be joining regardless. (He don't need a invite)

So, for all the people who are here on Synergy are allowed to join, Inventions are sent to the following:

@(XB1)chillichillman

@Aukog

@Yzjdriel

If others wish to join, please PM me, via Inbox or quote me here.

Edited by -Platinum-