The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

24 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Indeed.  Deinonychus1 writes for Darrin, and he, Rakawan, and I built the universe.  It actually started as a project of Dein and Rak only, and I started writing when I met them.

So what happened to your saurian  acquaintance? He/she a victim a burn out or did he/she just not like resideing on the forums? Also, oh, yeah, I forgot a large amount of the stuff in here was being recorded as part of the "history" as it were, wowy zowy.

He doesn't go on forums much. Does not want to have to check things that often.

As for the thread, all events in a Synergy titled thread are tertiary canon, canon unless conflicting with established lore form the fan-fiction.

Edited by Rakawan
Why is fan-fiction not in auto-correct.

Hay guys, Im sorry to post such a thing, but I feel people shuold kown before attempting to RP. In some-cases this shuold be common sease, but I'll address it anyways.

When you RP,  please use "" when your OC is talking, and then have *** Or without *** when your OC is doing a action. As this is super-handy and helpful to understand what is going on in RP, and what your OC is doing. Its common sease, and its much better for me to understand and read. As so meny others.

Exp: "So, why is David acting like a idiot?" *Bob says, while bashing his head aginest the wall* "WHY!"

Exp 2:  Jill slaps you across the face "STOP IT STOP IT STOP!"

Please don't do things like: Exp:

I shake my face.I say, trying to sound cool.

The reason is due, to its very hard to RP with someone when they address themselves as "I" and "We", not the OC themselves, as this shows that they are not good in RP, when you RP you, RP AS THAT OC. not as yourself, you shuold NEVER RP, as yourself.

This will make it alot easier  to understand.

Please & Thank you.

Edited by -Platinum-
Made it more clear

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

As long as it's not an outright wolf-man, i dont see why ot should be too much of a problem. Avakiin has dragon dna, which enhances his strength a good bit, and makes him very fire resistant. He can still burn, it just takes more fiya. 

Hummm, I see, I just wondered is all 

I check back on the forums again, to find I haven't been entirely forgotten! :D Yes, I have been helping with the story from the get-go, with Rakawan and Yzjdriel.  I was actually intending to post the link to what we have written so far, but I see I've been beaten to the punch. (I'd also appreciate any feedback on Darrin's Discourse, something just doesn't feel right with the last two chapters, but I can't put my finger on it)  I haven't been playing a major role in these threads, and don't intend to, since my schedule's too fluid to reliably keep up with a forum RP.  That being said, I am still open to do guest appearances as my OC, Darrin, although I'd like to officially commend Rakawan on his portrayal of Darrin thus far.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions relating to nearly anything.

1 hour ago, deinonychus1 said:

I check back on the forums again, to find I haven't been entirely forgotten! :D Yes, I have been helping with the story from the get-go, with Rakawan and Yzjdriel.  I was actually intending to post the link to what we have written so far, but I see I've been beaten to the punch. (I'd also appreciate any feedback on Darrin's Discourse, something just doesn't feel right with the last two chapters, but I can't put my finger on it)  I haven't been playing a major role in these threads, and don't intend to, since my schedule's too fluid to reliably keep up with a forum RP.  That being said, I am still open to do guest appearances as my OC, Darrin, although I'd like to officially commend Rakawan on his portrayal of Darrin thus far.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions relating to nearly anything.

I do good job. I make speech eloquent.

:)