The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Refrain from bringing on entities that are absolutely alien to WF (dragons, kobolds, angels, succubi, werewolves, skeletons, zombies, ghosts and etc.)

On this we can agree..

but relax, it was JUST a qeastion...

Edited by -Platinum-

Well, now thats out of the way, is there any other good games, with good CC in it?, trying to make a good look for another toon of mine, but hard to come-by. I whuold use the Warframe CC, but I don't want to change our my Tenno looks, Im kinder hopeing we get a A.B.C save UI, for our Tennos, like we can do for Warframes and weapons.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

Well, now thats out of the way, is there any other good games, with good CC in it?, trying to make a good look for another toon of mine, but hard to come-by. I whuold use the Warframe CC, but I don't want to change our my Tenno looks, Im kinder hopeing we get a A.B.C save UI, for our Tennos, like we can do for Warframes and weapons.

Elderscrolls, if you dont mind the low quality. Sims, and gta. 

Wait. . . is Chill trying to pick a fight with. . . the keepers of the story's canon? (Also, goddem it, is there any way to put quotes into edited paragraphs? I keep forgetting so people never notice I said something.

Edited by Unus

Thing is the Wraiths aren't here for fun. They're here because it's a job. Do they find hunting down scum to be fun... yes. But this is a job and their only concern is taking care of business. 

These are Tenno Black Ops individuals. The very fact that their primary contact is terrified of them after dealing with normal Tenno for years should tell you something. 

The only way to be buddies with them is to either step back and let them do their job, or prove you are really good at yours. Continually insulting then is either going to get you abandoned on the field, or shot in the back. 

49 minutes ago, Unus said:

Wait. . . is Chill trying to pick a fight with. . . the keepers of the story's canon? (Also, goddem it, is there any way to put quotes into edited paragraphs? I keep forgetting so people never notice I said something.

Actually they actually they were brought into the thread to first act as punishment for anyone that repeatedly broke rules.

As in: You go on mass murdering spree -> Wraith'a destroy your frame -> shoot down your ship -> murder your operator. 

They've migrated due to plot reasons and lack of a need for such extreme measures but yeah... they aren't someone you want to start a fight with.

Edited by Rakawan

What's really interesting is that most of my other OC's would be happy to enter a friendly contest. Chilli happened to pick the one group whose standard response would be to either maim or seriously injure the opposition just to maintain a reputation.