The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Been thinking about asking about thinking about the possability of adding a creation or two of mine from over in the Moshpit into a bit of my story. Nothing to massive like the factions or the worlds, just a weapon or two.

Also, dem it why we gotta keep using these cheap-arse  90s Game Masters? We gotta update to an 010 at some point, throw this junker out.

Edited by Unus

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

GM.EXE has suffered a papercut.

GM.EXE has died of bloodloss

Reloading GM.EXE

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Rocks fall, snek dies.

Someone seem to have "1" L in the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats. (I Hope it's not contagious)

PS: The bummer of the situation with the fat&big kubrow is that I didn't have enough credits to force the recovery (in fact, I have more platinum than credits ATM)

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Okay, so Imma be givin Avakiin some depth. Before I tread into a place that is unwelcome, how well would a wraith fair in a bar fight?  

Renmaber, post it on your profile, not make a thread (cuz last time you did that, you got laughed at by a troll, that was not nice -_-)

23 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

I'm goin to build him through vengence, mainly as the lore i currently have on him would take all of one paragraph. 

What you mean build trought?, cuz you do need to make sure you PM me about these things, before you do so.

Cuz I want to point out: Thos Oorkin Bursa's are pertty much the "Wairths" of my RP.

A Wraith would not get into a bar fight.

If someone happened to start a fight in the bar, they would find that it's a very bad idea to get into a fight with a highly-trained Tenno assassin whose specialty is hunting other Tenno in an enclosed space, especially seeing as how Wraiths can teleport.

So, short answer, the "fight" would probably last about three seconds.

Edited by Yzjdriel

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

A Wraith would not get into a bar fight.

If someone happened to start a fight in the bar, they would find that it's a very bad idea to get into a fight with a highly-trained Tenno assassin whose specialty is hunting other Tenno in an enclosed space, especially seeing as how Wraiths can teleport.

So, short answer, the "fight" would probably last about three seconds.

Only the ash ones can teleport.