Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orokin vault

eagle011

Question

if something enters the orokin vault does it come back again at a certain time? is mag prime and ember prime coming back and what about frost cause i missed farming him in the void and even after the orokin vault opened will he come back again? and how much time did the orokin vault stay open?

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, eagle011 said:

if something enters the orokin vault does it come back again at a certain time? is mag prime and ember prime coming back and what about frost cause i missed farming him in the void and even after the orokin vault opened will he come back again? and how much time did the orokin vault stay open?

Yes, all prime items that have been vaulted will return.  Last time the vault opened it lasted 1 month.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Just now, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Yes, all prime items that have been vaulted will return.  Last time the vault opened it lasted 1 month.

nice i have faith now thanks for letting me know at last i will have a chance to get ember,frost and mag 

They will likely unvault everything that has gone in at some time or another (my prediction is during the Summer and Winter holidays, with mag prime next)
So mag and ember will likely return, probably for around 3 weeks, with a prime access and temporary return to the void drop tables.
Frost will probably be a while (sadly, I missed him too and Frost Prime seems like a top 3 versatile frame), but I'd be surprised if he never becomes available again.

Edited by Ciaus
More info.

2 minutes ago, Ciaus said:

They will likely unvault everything that has gone in at some time or another (my prediction is during the Summer and Winter holidays, with mag prime next)
So mag and ember will likely return, probably for around 3 weeks, with a prime access and temporary return to the void drop tables.
Frost will probably be a while (sadly, I missed him too and Frost Prime seems like a top 3 versatile frame), but I'd be surprised if he never becomes available again.

nah he is coming back DE can't leave us to these too high prices :D