Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jordas Precept

RamboCreativity

Question

Okay so it's been like several months and I've had this mission and had no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing I don't even know what a pherilic pod is...

so I look at the warframe wiki find out its from a juggernaut... minutes later whiling farmin for galium I hear some loud as hell roar and then lotus tells me "spooky juggernaut can smell ur &#!" Im like k I need to kill it for anyway I fight and kill it ONCE never found it again where do I find the thing? is there a place it spawns offen what missions does it spawn in the wiki tells you none of this because I forgot what mission I did. Then I realize "oh wait there is a forum... I forgot about that xD"

Edited by RamboCreativity

6 answers to this question

When you get to the "spooky juggernaut can smell ur &#!" part listen to what The Lotus says. If you want to fight the juggernaut, start killing lots of crap. If you don't, then stop killing stuff until it goes away.

juggernaut always appear at infested tileset

you can almost guaranted to find him at derelict in any mission

for me i always find him at Extermination when doing vault run

jordas quest most of it just to kill jugg

The mission requires you to build the pods. The pods themselves need a bp that is a rare drop from the juggernaut. The materials are also drops from him (3 different drops if I remember correctly)

To fight the juggernaut you need to go to an infested mission and once Lotus tells you he is nearby, you need to kill a lot of the marked infested (they are surrounded in some orange aura), he then appears. He will only attempt to appear ONCE per mission regardless if you manage to summon him or not.

Edit: fixed typo

Edited by HellEnforcer

Yeah I understand the "infested mission part" but what level range should I look for I'm pretty sure all you left that out.

"you can almost guaranted to find him at derelict in any mission" this is helpful"

Edited by RamboCreativity