Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've been crippled by the enemy with no chance of recovery, you're pissed at them. Would you...

Eidolon_Slayer

On 6/7/2016 at 3:48 PM, HellEnforcer said:

Ah, I thought so.

I remember somewhat that thread. Didn't really understand it. Looked to me like some internal jokes of a clan that they were attempting to spread (impression reinforced due to the thread popping as a hot topic each time with a different name). So, I am assuming it is a safe bet to say those two are making reference to that thread in particular?

Not in the same clan or anything. I get bored so I change the title around at random.

Made it since she was feeling a bit left out. Seems people love getting obsessed with random strangers.

4 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Not in the same clan or anything. I get bored so I change the title around at random.

Made it since she was feeling a bit left out. Seems people love getting obsessed with random strangers.

Is that so? Then I should check it out once again at some point, although I don't think I will end up reading the 40k+ comments or so I remember it had (I haven't even finished the gif thread...). When I tried the first few times I didn't get half the things, so I had given up. Maybe I am just sort of blind. Thanks for the clarification though.