Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about kubrow genetics

(PSN)Paytzilla7272

Question

Hey guys, I just traded my 2 bulky lotus kubrow imprints to someone for two other matching imprints that were just for an average huras kubrow without any special patterns or anything. I did this because he said that the dog was the 3rd generation in the line of kubrows that were made by using matching imprints after matching imprints. He said his friend that only breeds kubrows in this game told him that on the fourth generation, it has about a 90% chance to come out as a bulky omega. Has anyone else seen or heard of this happening, or was I scammed? If no one knows if this is true, then is there a way to find out if my little Cesar (yes I named him that just so I could call him a pizza place) is a bulky omega before he matures all the way?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Well what they told you is just a baloney and the only way to figure out if it's bulky is by watching its size when it matures. Don't trust the Internet just because of its blue eyes... We have done guides here for the Kubrow imprints.

How do I view the guides because I've been looking for a good breeding guide.

Sorry, you got scammed. The imprints are always the same build as the "parent" ones, only height and gender are random.

Next time, instead of trading your bulky prints, just keep rehatching them until you get the "omega" height you want.

Edited by Serien5
clarification

You got scammed hard. If you don't see it, you ain't gettin' it. If you don't see a trait you want in either imprint, it's not there, and will not show up. Punnett squares and cladograms don't quite work with Kubrows.

Not to mention, there is no way that height can be guaranteed, so the promise of an Omega was extra worthless. Normally, I'd suggest you report them, and you should maybe try it anyway, but I doubt you will get any help. You trade at your own risk and it seems very obvious you didn't put any research into your trade before you made it, and someone got away with their little trick.