Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Weapons without draco

Bagano220

Question

4 answers to this question

Spy missions are one of my favorite. Personally, for the most efficient, I use stealth leveling. While you can do it solo, its best with a teammate. Alternate who gets stealth kills (one person does it to keep the multiplier) and the other brings stuff to level. I put 3 forma on Banshee in 30 minutes of solo Vedic, Ceres. This is also my personal favorite for focus farming and has caused me to make two extra redeemers just for different lenses.

-PS- Redeemer OP

Spy missions give a multiplier when you do them without alarm. Take the weapon you want to level only to get the most of it, though if I'm leveling a melee weapon I usually take two weapons to level simultaneously (one to shoot out scanners and the like). 

Stealth farming makes leveling weapons easy with the 500% multiplier, just go to the highest level extermination you can one hit kill with the weapon you are leveling and keep the multiplier up. I usually do it with Loki, but Ivara and Banshee (free silence with the new passive) are possibilities as well.

Edited by Wopel