Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help on buying kubrow

eziowar3

Question

i am buying all the breeding types in bulky lotus without rare color, please tell me what should be the price for both imprints of same type, and also does the price varies due to different breeding types like sunika , huras etc or breeding type dont matter in price.

5 answers to this question

First of all, this post might help you with prices:

The post is rather accurate, so a bulky lotus with all common colours, should be around 200-300, if you are lucky, maybe less.
Also, breed itself doesn't matter for the price, neither does gender or size.

Do not let yourself get fooled about so called "omega" kubrows. They are supposed to be the tallest possible kubrows, but size and gender does not get sorted on the imprint. From the tallest male kubrow you might end up getting smallest female kubrow, it is all about RNG. If you are lucky, you will get tallest offspring, if you are not, it might take few tries.
Yet people still try to scam extra plat for the kubrow size.

But as already mentioned, the cheapest, ugliest by colour kubrows should be around 200plat, maybe even less.

1 minute ago, Sangoma said:

First of all, this post might help you with prices:

The post is rather accurate, so a bulky lotus with all common colours, should be around 200-300, if you are lucky, maybe less.
Also, breed itself doesn't matter for the price, neither does gender or size.

Do not let yourself get fooled about so called "omega" kubrows. They are supposed to be the tallest possible kubrows, but size and gender does not get sorted on the imprint. From the tallest male kubrow you might end up getting smallest female kubrow, it is all about RNG. If you are lucky, you will get tallest offspring, if you are not, it might take few tries.
Yet people still try to scam extra plat for the kubrow size.

But as already mentioned, the cheapest, ugliest by colour kubrows should be around 200plat, maybe even less.

thanks so much, btw i could not understand this line- "the cheapest, ugliest by colour kubrows ", i new in kubrows, so can u pls elaborate little more?

Just now, eziowar3 said:

thanks so much, btw i could not understand this line- "the cheapest, ugliest by colour kubrows ", i new in kubrows, so can u pls elaborate little more?

What I mean, that for example, kubrow may have a triple grey colour, so you cannot even see the pattern, yet it will be Lotus.
So people might want to sell it cheaper, as the pattern is invisible, unless you will change its colour in the arsenal.
And when kubrow will be, lets say, grey grey black, all the colours are also common, but with that one black, you can already see the pattern, so might be little more expensive.

That's why the price might vary, and for the ugliest by colour, it might be even below 200plat, but I wouldn't expect such offers too often.

49 minutes ago, Sangoma said:

What I mean, that for example, kubrow may have a triple grey colour, so you cannot even see the pattern, yet it will be Lotus.
So people might want to sell it cheaper, as the pattern is invisible, unless you will change its colour in the arsenal.
And when kubrow will be, lets say, grey grey black, all the colours are also common, but with that one black, you can already see the pattern, so might be little more expensive.

That's why the price might vary, and for the ugliest by colour, it might be even below 200plat, but I wouldn't expect such offers too often.

thanks again and one more thing what should be price of rare color bulky lotus?