Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infiltrate

-Amaterasu-

Question

So just curious since I haven't tried it yet does Ivaras augment allow her to bypass all leasers (Grineer Magnet doors, Those Grineer Barriers that spawn on certain spy missions to set of alarms) I was under the impression that it would only be corpus laser doors or something (I guess that's the only thing that I see as "Lasers") but that's clearly not what's pictured in the mod so any confirmation would be appriciated.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

18 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I know.  The range kinda sux.  It's like 15 or 20 meters.  Sometimes it seems even less.  This is why I keep Enemy Sense on anyway.  Especially with enemies like Combas zooming around.  :D

I use animal instinct and detect vulnerability on a unarmed Helios while sneaking around on Ivara.

On 2016. 06. 09. at 1:11 AM, VKhaun said:

Invisible + movement speed buff + no alarms. Welcome to free Spy farming. Enjoy it until they nerf it.

why would you farm spy missions if you already have Ivara? All the event mods/other unique rewards drop more than her blueprints. (you can still cheese sorties and spy alert though)

On 2016. 06. 09. at 2:31 AM, VKhaun said:

They actually patched that. You get an error saying your target is obstructed now. Not sure how consistent it is though.

it still worked after yesterday's patch. the only problem with that might be that the decoy alerts enemies, but you can easily kill the enemies/cameras first

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update: Lunaro
•    Fixed Ivaras Infiltrate Augment Mod not protecting you from lasers in the Orokin Moon, Grineer, and Uranus spy mission tilesets. 

Should be good to go vs everything now.