Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Ideas to make the game better.

TheGameYouJustLostIt

Quantity sliders when buying rifle ammo or health packs (ect) from the shop. Clicking it a million times is a pain.

Distinction for building weapons and suits to prove that they haven't been brought with credits.

The ability to zoom out from the planet view to select a planet instead of having to navigate through them all to get somewhere.

The ability to cancel a vote on the map screen when playing multiplayer.

Add a free shade of red that doesn't look pink.

Make shield ospreys unable to shield other shield ospreys.

Make the leader/Host of a game able to kick players from thier party, to many times a random joins and rushes the level, ruining it for everyone and we can't do squat about it.

Improve the damage of the jump attack and sliding attack with the hammer and axe.

Add a feature to remove unwanted blueprints. ( Edit: So many cronus blueprints!)

Add clans/guilds.

Add a player feedback screen at the end of a game so players can give ratings to others. (teamwork/bad player/good player/ friendly/ skilled/ ect)

Add a feature to allow someone playing in private the chance to denie someone entry to the game. (pop up with yes or no or something)

Add the ability to see how many of a crafting item you have in the inventory without having to go to the foundry.

Fix the aklato skin so it's not two bolto's

Put in dual bolto's

Scale the mission to the host.

I have some other idea's i'll add them later i guess.

Edit: Make it so we can move away from a control panel straight away, none of this slow motion animation of stepping back crap.

Edit: Elevator music.

Edited by TheGameYouJustLostIt

Put in dual bolto's

Dual Broncos for absolute happy times of fun.

I agree with all the quality of life improvements you listed. The other stuff is debatable.

(oh and the game already has very basic clans, you create them in the contacts menu)

Edited by The_Doc

Quantity sliders when buying rifle ammo or health packs (ect) from the shop. Clicking it a million times is a pain.

Yes.

Distinction for building weapons and suits to prove that they haven't been brought with credits.

No.

The ability to cancel a vote on the map screen when playing multiplayer.

Yes.

Add a free shade of red that doesn't look pink.

No. Spend $5 and support this game a little. The devs deserve it.

Make shield ospreys unable to shield other shield ospreys.

Absolutely not, this is one of the rare times the game gets challenging.

Make the leader/Host of a game able to kick players from thier party, to many times a random joins and rushes the level, ruining it for everyone and we can't do squat about it.

They working on a vote kick.

Improve the damage of the jump attack and sliding attack with the hammer and axe.

Yes.

Add a feature to remove unwanted blueprints. ( Edit: So many cronus blueprints!)

Definitely.

Add a player feedback screen at the end of a game so players can give ratings to others. (teamwork/bad player/good player/ friendly/ skilled/ ect)

Absolutley not. Too easty to abuse/troll.

(part 2, too many quotes)

Add a feature to allow someone playing in private the chance to denie someone entry to the game. (pop up with yes or no or something)

Sure.

Add the ability to see how many of a crafting item you have in the inventory without having to go to the foundry.

I thought you could see your components in the inventory?

Fix the aklato skin so it's not two bolto's

Done! They just need to update the icon now.

Put in dual bolto's

Doesn't suit the gun, imo.

Scale the mission to the host.

It should scale it to the team average.

No.

Why shouldn't we have distinction for building the items? I don't want people to think i spent money on them instead of actually working to unlock something. I prefer it if people know i actually play the game to get items instead of paying $17.70 so i can buy a rhino suit.

A virtual item that has no actual value.

Edited by TheGameYouJustLostIt

Why shouldn't we have distinction for building the items? I don't want people to think i spent money on them instead of actually working to unlock something. I prefer it if people know i actually play the game to get items instead of paying $17.70 so i can buy a rhino suit.

A virtual item that has no actual value.

No, I don't think we should. I've worked to unlock all of my Waframes via farming and buidling, too. Not spent a single platinum on them.

You might think you're somehow better for "working" for your frame, but the people who bought theirs actually supoprt the game with the money they earned. From working. ;)

I don't think you deserve recognition for /not/ supporting the game.

Edited by Zakalwe

Not saying i want a massive flag saying that i'm better than everyone else, just a mark or symbol on the warframe to show it was crafted not brought.

I still don't think you should get recognition for not supporting the game.

Saying that, perhaps it would ease some of the frustration some players feel toward build times (I for one think they're fine).

You'll have to wait to see what others think I guess, curious to see the consensus on this one.