Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any area designated to reporting a bug (?) within the forums?

DaganEldr

Question

Hello, all!

It's been a good, long while since I've come back to the forums purely to explore since its rework. There are some nice new additions, with followers being one I really like. It helps me keep track of dev posts, concepts my friends have made, and more.

I noticed something that might possibly be a forum bug, but the forum only has areas to report for PC and consoles, that I can tell.

You see, twice within the past month or so now, all of my followers have been cleared. I viewed friend profiles, and it seems they've shared the same fate. It's probably been noticed, but not from what I've looked through in regards to forum posts (but I might also be looking in the wrong section, so there's that possibility).

Still, I wish to report it, so my question is this--Is there any place to report an actual forum bug without directly having to bother a developer or sending a support ticket? I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance! :)

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, okinolas said:

No no no no! 

I'll take that back, wrong section!

This is the right one! https://forums.warframe.com/forum/171-pc-beta-bugs/

Hahaha, well, I've checked the two links, but between the two, I think the first would actually be more of a lead, if I were to say so myself. :) The second one is for PC beta, but I have a feeling that's more related to the game, rather than the forums, which both PC and console users come to. It might be defined as a bug for those who access the forums via PC (which is the logical approach, of course!), but I'm not quite sure the 'PC' subforum there regards forum bugs in such a manner. :o

Edited by DaganEldr