Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I cracked destiny's main story

Ibro156

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

Okay, basically the main baddy of the Taken King is a king called Oryx. He's the leader of the hive. Long story short, his home planets was ravaged with war and he left it with his two sister. During this time, Oryx was a girl and his sister as well. He found the dreadnought (his massive ship). Also in finding a worm that was able to give power to the use, but in doing so they're bodies would change. They wanted revenge, so Oryx accepted the worms agreement. In doing so, he had became a Male Hive and he must keep on getting stronger. Oryx got to a point where he couldn't find anyone stronger to consume, so he had consumed his two sister in doing so he received the "taken power", as well a hive god. Which allows him to control and bend his victims into submission. After few years, he reclaimed his planet and stop the war and leaving his son Crota in charge. Another time skip, the Vex had open a portal and started an invasion against the Hive. The battle raged for years till Crota called for his father, Oryx for help. Oryx cameback and drove the Vex away. When learn't was happen, Oryx had stripped of Crota reputation and told to invade Earth, until then he wasn't allowed back.

After few years, he became a hive god himself, wielding a sword that can kill guardians with ease. During the Dark Below, a person called Eris Moorn, had escaped the Hive stronghold. She had lost all of her friends and sight. The only she could survive during the years she was in hive pit, she had fuse hive eyes to replace her eyes. In doing so, she started to hear Crota and Oryx's thoughts. She was slowly losing her but she escaped the moon. She got the tower and asked Vanguard to send six powerful guardians to slay Oryx. In doing so Crota was slain and soon Oryx found out what happened. He decied to take his fleet and take revenge for his son.

Soon, the Awoken Queen, Mara Sav had intercepted Oryx's fleet with her own. A massive battle happened, she made Oryx activated the Dreadnoughts defense weapon. In doing so, Oryx had wiped out Mara Sav's army in one blow, but Oryx had also destroyed his own fleet. But this didn't really bothered him, as he had Taken power which is able to control there victims.

Oryx needed to recruit more into his army. He had attacked Cabal base on Phobos. He wiped an entire army out within minutes.The Cabal were panicking and called a distress single. In reaction, the Vanguard sent a Guardian to investigate whats happening. The Guardian would encounter a Taken Cabal, in doing so the one of the vanguard gave the order to retreat. 

The Vanguard had discussion on what was happening. Until Eris Morn came and told them that it is Oryx, Crota's father. Long story short, the guardian gotten dreadnought barely, destroy it defense system, become a ascendant and killed Oryx. But the ending, Eris had enter the room, walking to Oryx's sword where he contained his power. She touch and it crubled to pieces, she picked a rock that was in Oryx's Sword and said that Mara Sav was right and has bigger plans.

Now in the next expansion in Rise of Iron. Apparently, the all of the Iron lords whom are dead except one. Had seen the wall that was put up during the Twilight gap. That the virus they had put back is open again by the Fallen.

I know the story i played it.

Didn't like it.

• 4 weeks later...

The whole story has already been pieced together and very well so.  Forbes.com has written on it.. Basically.. The Guardians, you.. are the bad guys.  The Traveller has reanimated your corpses and is using them to destroy the vex and everyone else.  The Traveller.. is the darkness.  You are his pawn.   If you want to believe it, find the subreddit, it's pretty thorough and I really believe they have pieced together and proven this is the case.. (Sorry, I don't have time to go looking.. I hate destiny... stupidly played it for a year because I had no idea Warframe was so much better).  

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/09/17/destiny-may-have-a-brilliant-twisted-story-hidden-far-from-view/#4d20a3d07802

Destiny is a fun game for about 4 months, and then it's so repetitive that to enjoy it.. you need to be someone who loves working an assembly line.  It amuses me when people say Warframe is a grind.  Every try to get through a Raid on Destiny with random people???  Oh, that's because there is no matchmaking system within the game and you have to use a 3rd party webpage to hook up with people.. After struggling for 2 hours to find enough people to do the raid, you go through it 15, 20, 30 times before finally getting another piece of legendary equipment so you can... go through the EXACT SAME RAID again to get the next piece.  I mean seriously.... when people are saying, "5 seconds until snipers emerge".. (and they do.. they really do emerge in 5 seconds.. you have completely removed any strategy from the game play.. it's boiled down to literally being able to play the riff exactly, or your all dead.  "Everybody wipe!".   How many times have I heard that?  OMG about 400 times.. THEN I DISCOVERED WARFRAME!  Thank you DE for showing me what a good game is.. But I must add... I am a bit ANNOYED that you let me play Destiny for over a year.. All smug over there, KNOWING damn well you had a better game and didn't need to have it on the side of a Taco Bell cup to get people playing... I don't blame you.. you knew we would come... 

and that part.. when you find out the warframe isn't the Tenno, and there's something called Focus.. Well.. I leaked urine.  I admit it.  I did.  I said, "HOLY COW!  I have been playing this game now for 148 days, and you just drop this on my now???  I'm used to the major game changer coming on day 14.  

There is no comparison.  When I discovered the concept of focus in warframe.. I deleted Destiny, AND THE SAFE FILES from my Ps4.  

And I STILL haven't paid more for Warframe than I did for destiny ( I think).  

Sorry about the typos.. it's Friday night.  

Edited by (PS4)vipolden