Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco Prime

DeFragMe

Question

So it has now been quite a few updates and prime Releases/vaulting since the addition of the Bronco Prime and i steel keep wondering... Why havent they been vaulted yet?

Sure they werent part of any Prime access, but still.... they litter... drastically...since a long time...

5 answers to this question

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

Because they aren't apart of a prime access.

anything can be vaulted - i imagine the reason behind it is everything fun gets vaulted first :S but seriously it could be anything

Just now, Godzilla853 said:

No it goes by the oldest frames then the newer ones with what weapons came out with them so Barton and burston prime won't be vaulted.

hm.. but i still pray they will one day get vaulted. Because the litter in the void is horrible. Especially the Bronco parts... last time i had 6 sets of bronco's in my inventory while searching for a singel forma.

1 hour ago, Godzilla853 said:

Because they aren't apart of a prime access.

1 hour ago, Godzilla853 said:

No it goes by the oldest frames then the newer ones with what weapons came out with them so Barton and burston prime won't be vaulted.

Both are wrong 

let's think about it, DE made the prime vault to get more room for newer prime items (as they say), so in practice, any prime item can be vaulted to make room...but that isn't profitable 

will you pay money to get frost,ember,mag,rhino or Loki p and their PA weapons or will you pay to get bronco p, burston p and fang p? 

The reason none PA prime items aren't vaulted is because no one would pay money to buy them when they unvault

just look at the Paris p, all in all, it takes up 11 spots in the void....11....it has 5 parts, why don't DE remove it to make room for almost an entire PA. 1 item for 3 items, that's the best deal