Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is the best place to farm archwing mods

TripleBlack

Question

ok my arch wing sucks and I need to do that archwing missions for alas and I am geting no help (I am on ps4) so I will take it apon myself to gear up and do it myself but...

what is the best place or what are a couple of good places to farm archwing mods?

Edited by TripleBlack

3 answers to this question

i prefer you Get an ITZAL Itzal can use the skill3 for Suck all the stuff near you (mods, loot, energy, health) then go to a Mission where a Pro is playing as a i forgot the name of the other AW that make a huge globe of Nuclear war thingy then suck all the loot

trade chat :3

Venus exterminate (Monte node, I think.  This is the only place to get Shell Rush, as an end reward, which if Velocitus is your thing is a must imo), Syrtis Mars, Caelus Uranus (come prepared), Salacia Neptune (get Hyperion Thrusters here, which is so lovely).

Caelus drops the Elytron pieces and the blade for the Centaur as well (aegis is on Jupiter sabotage), along with AW mods at the end of every round, or a core pack.  If you can hack it, it's a fantastic farming node.  And yeah, Itzal's wonderful for looting - Cosmic Crush is what Greedy Mag always wanted to be.

pm me here or in game, I might be able to toss a few your way.  I tossed 19 forma in my AW gear over that double xp weekend, and got quite a few of the more common mods.

I find that missions offering the mods as a reward are the best places to go, as you can farm them most reliably there on top of you being able to get them from enemy drops. They also offer parts for Archwing and Arching gear. I would recommend the interception missions, but be sure to do a lot of different Archwing missions on different planters. You won't find all the mods by continually playing the same mission.