Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Site For Prices

(PSN)Saobie3

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Joel_The_Jackle said:

try warframe.market...it will give you a starting point. I pretty much exclusively use it for my trading now.

Most of these seem reasonable. Except theyre putting Prisma Tetra as over 100p. Ik its an exclusive weapon, but theres no way its worth that much

but if it is, im rich

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Saobie3 said:

Except theyre putting Prisma Tetra as over 100p

The big thing to remember is that warframe.market represents very few console players and reflects almost exclusively the PC value of an item. Unless you see someone with the (PS4) or (XB1) tag by their name, that player is selling on PC. This is an issue because PC is weeks ahead in terms of nearly everything, so the prices are rarely the exact same. It's a great website, but keep this in mind and use it with caution. I don't believe there is a better alternative though.

Looks like the Tetra hasn't been seen on consoles in a while though, so it may be worth a bit. It looks like it'll be returning soon though.

Edited by EtherealArc

Prisms tetra could definately be worth 100p- on PC. The problem is that you play on PS4 and Warframe.market is almost exclusively used by PC players. Most prices on Warframe.market do reflect the prices on PS4 and XBox, but limited-time items, especially Baro kiteer's stuff, have much, much, more different value on PC than consoles since what he has to offer when he comes is different between platforms. You would have to wait a couple weeks for your prisma tetra to be worth 100p, because the people on Warframe.market who wants to sell it for 100p waited a couple weeks and got it from Baro on PC that amount of weeks ago. Keep that in mind when you're searching for value on Warframe.market. It's also the one I use. There is also wftrader.net. And one final thing: these websites only offer suggestions. Any and every Warframe player has the right to decide what he wants to buy and sell a certain item for. These sites only give a reasonable idea of the prices so players can sell items more quickly  and don't make stupid choices.

Prisma tetra was offered last time Baro came around on PS4. I saw people selling it for 20 while he was still around. Its been a week i think, so id guess the price went up a bit since for one, its no longer available, which should be a large factor in an items value

but i also tried placing its value based on how good it is and Prisma Tetra does not rank all that high, its easily outclassed by things you can get in a dojo. WTF Warframes prices have seemed fair for most things i sell but the more exotic items seem to have less consistent pricing. 

Still, if i were to sell everything im advertizing, im sure id get the Trinity Prime helmet i need to rank up in Steel Meridian with. After that i can hit the market with Vaykor Mareloks and hopefully make reliable money. Its pretty hard to get somewhere if you never have useful stuff QQ

its all about on how long baro gone and he sell the weapon for how long the longer the expensive

except suck weapon such as Tetra Prisma i kinda like the weapon for making the Sky on Ceres (Draco) Colourful

Edited by HELIOS_JINOUGA009