Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does trial/raid grouping work?

(PSN)theguyofmadness

Question

Me and my friends got our weapons and warframes modded and beefed up and we're ready to do our first raid, but what we're wondering about is how do we get 8 players? first off do we really need that much? we're not insanely OP like some people that kill lvl 60s in two hits, we're already a group of 4 so when we start the raid do we just group with another group of 4, or do we just have to hope the other guys have 4 otherwise they will have less? sorry if this is dumb and easy question to answer, but thanks ahead of time

6 answers to this question

You can do it with four people, with the right team combination. Especially if you do it before the nerf 'balance' update is applied. Bring a person with a high energy cap, preferably at least 175 energy with primed flow, but 150 with flow maxed shoul be bare minimum for that role.

Bring an EV trin. Power strength and negative duration are key, along with having range of possibly vampire leach

Bring a mirage with range, duration above 150% and natural talent. Can help control the stream of ads everywhere.

finally, you need a blessing Trin. Duration, natural talent and Glaive need if before nerf update. On the glaive, put on an unranked spoiled strike, max toxn damage with both of the danage mods for it. Then the punchthrough mod for throwing melee as well as the reduced bounce mod, former can be unranked. Don't put a vitality or vigor on the blessing trin either, and avoid steel charge and physique in the raid.

corrosive projection helps with the boss a lot. Try and grt four of them in the end.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

You can do it with four people, with the right team combination. Especially if you do it before the nerf 'balance' update is applied. Bring a person with a high energy cap, preferably at least 175 energy with primed flow, but 150 with flow maxed shoul be bare minimum for that role.

Bring an EV trin. Power strength and negative duration are key, along with having range of possibly vampire leach

Bring a mirage with range, duration above 150% and natural talent. Can help control the stream of ads everywhere.

finally, you need a blessing Trin. Duration, natural talent and Glaive need if before nerf update. On the glaive, put on an unranked spoiled strike, max toxn damage with both of the danage mods for it. Then the punchthrough mod for throwing melee as well as the reduced bounce mod, former can be unranked. Don't put a vitality or vigor on the blessing trin either, and avoid steel charge and physique in the raid.

corrosive projection helps with the boss a lot. Try and grt four of them in the end.

7 hours ago, Cyberhazard said:

When you start grouping for the raid, you'll have to select the mission of the raid first, then a new UI will appear where you can invite 7 more people.  You can't be randomly matched with other people in a raid.

well im that top person and thank you guys both for answering both of my questions, guess its time to go recruit 4 more people, thanks again

1 minute ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

Welcome! Pity you aren't on xbox or i would happily do the raid with you some time. :)

well thanks for offering, i just got ps4 because i only had two friends with xb1 and 5 on ps4, too bad only 3 of them only play warframe, and it would've been nice to have a pro in our group