Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Access to Trade chat has been suspended

ThanIsK

Question

Today I went on the trading tab, and typed out the following message:"WTS Steel Meridian Mods, Orthos P set, Hikou P set, Ash P Chassis, Braton P Barrel, Fragot P Head, Kavasa Prime Band"

Only to have a message that says "Your access to this channel has been suspended."

What? What is wrong with this message? Did other people ban me? Was it a DE Moderator? A senior guide? was it just a bot (It didn't say anything about a kickbot)

Maybe it was me typing "Fragot" by accident and not Fragor. Maybe the system mistook it for fgt?

I want to know if this is temporary or permanent to know if to submit a support ticket or not.

3 answers to this question

yea i had the same thing happen to me for the same reason (misspelling fragot) the chat ban can last an hour, a day, or a week and support won't do anything unless the ban persists past a week. in my case it lasted a day so hopefully by this time tomorrow you'll have it back

Hi, the reason you got suspended is because "Fragot" can be seen as a misspelling of another certain F word. Since you were meaning to type Fragor, you should be able to contact support about this issue.

Edit: You should probably wait a day since DE don't usually work weekends, the ban may be up before they get to your ticket .

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345

It is likely you were chat kicked/banned for misspelling "Fragor". This is likely because DE probably found that people were intentionally misspelling it to insult others and added it to the kickbot filter. I believe that is was Kickbot that kicked you from chat.

Bans be be lengths of 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or a indefinite time if they are issued by support.

If you wish to contest the ban and you have not been un-banned after 24 hours since the incident then I'd advise you to submit a ticket to support.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/