The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Child Customization

Jakorak

So, we've been given more customization options, hairs, jewelry, etc for our tenno children. This is good and all but when oh when are we going to get the bug fixed that REGULARLY makes them show up in mission with WRONG colors usually based on your warframe colors. Does DE even know this is a problem? If so, is it just low on their list of priorities. I can understand if it's low on their list of priorities. I'd just at least like to know that DE is aware of it because having a tenno colored for black and purple with green hair show up in mission bald and in christmas white, green, and red is fairly annoying

My biggest issue now is the fact that appearance resets randomly. Me might get a full fix of the opearators with the War Within update. At least that's what I'm hoping for. It'd be a shame if we got all the customization, but it would be unusable due to bugs.

But at least the resets could be handled sooner.

i've only seen my tenno operator reset once myself but i've heard of other clanmates having the issue more frequently and as a long standing issue. You would hope they'd fix all these basic issues before moving on to new major features but you never know what DE's gonna do