The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Lotus Kubrows ( 1 with rare reddish-orange and large breed)

As the title says im looking to sell or trade these kubrows. pm me offers if ur interested!

DJ Baby Bok Choi , Large breed husky raksa with rare orange as lotus print

Spoiler

2mx51sw.jpg

r22l8y.jpg

107kfar.jpg

Brandy savage is a Red-eyed Lotus raksa with a bright vibrant reddish orange undertone

Spoiler

2568ui1.jpg

2j0z60k.jpg

Bundie is a purple-eyed earth-toned Lotus Huras with an athletic build

Spoiler

2u7y3ro.jpg

Randy savage is a light blue eyed blue lotus huras 

Spoiler

euramw.jpg

Calysta  is a brown eyed earth toned Lotus sahasa

Spoiler

2rhocp3.jpg

again just pm offers and thanks for stopping by! i do accept trades for items too! same IGN as on forums (dmantacos)

Edited by dmantacos
4 hours ago, dreiko30 said:

edit your message the first kubrow

tell me what to do more specifically in red font

this is from a topic on rare colors by a founder with 1k+ posts on the forums

"rare colors is they who are not in the shops palette

and is Blue, Yellow/Orange, Red"

Edited by dmantacos

It's difficult to tell from your picture if what you are calling "rare orange" is the rare colour which is usually referred to as gold. Do you have a photo with the colours of the kubrow copied to attachments? Then we would be able to tell. :)

8 minutes ago, Serien5 said:

It's difficult to tell from your picture if what you are calling "rare orange" is the rare colour which is usually referred to as gold. Do you have a photo with the colours of the kubrow copied to attachments? Then we would be able to tell. :)

I've seen a lot of people saying that orange is rare so i've just been going off of what iv'e seen but here is the pic you requested for kubrow #1

Spoiler

2ajdgyr.jpg

Edited by dmantacos
typos

the color orange is not unusual color, will show you a table, and see what colors are rare,an effective way of knowing if it is rare color is using the paint program of your windows

I hope it has been helpful, and please do not bother with us, just try to orient yourself on the subject of kubrows

KMzYiNO.png

2 hours ago, dreiko30 said:

the color orange is not unusual color, will show you a table, and see what colors are rare,an effective way of knowing if it is rare color is using the paint program of your windows

I hope it has been helpful, and please do not bother with us, just try to orient yourself on the subject of kubrows

KMzYiNO.png

Boy quit using red text like you are important. You are just the same as everyone else, the fact of the matter is you deliberately went to a forum simply to condescendingly (through a unique font of all things) tell somebody that they are wrong. What you have proven to me that red is a rare color which is what i advertised and that you clearly take this more seriously than you should. i breed kubrows for fun just as i play and have played (for 3 years) warframe. You need to get off your high horse and understand that this is a game in which the ultimate goal is to have fun. not to mention 

"the color orange is not unusual color is common color"

isn't even technically a proper sentence. If you are going to try to maliciously correct someone at least be correct yourself. do me a favor, take a chillpill, and keepyoutubesafe