Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

data parts?

Kyarrath

Question

Hello players,

today me and my friends did missions for Cephalon Suda and we got items with the name "data part:Genie" or something like this (translated from germany to english).
I'm wondering for what these items are? I have them in the inventory in the tab "misc", and i cant sell them.
What there are for?

Thanks for answers:
Kyarrath

PS: I'm from germany, dont judge me if there are gramma failures!

In germany:

Hallo Spieler,

ich und meine Freunde haben heute eine Mission für Cephalon Suda gemacht und wir haben Items mit dem Namen Datenteil: Genie oder auch einfach nur Datenteil bekommen und wir wundern uns wofür diese Items sind. Ich habe die Items im Inventar bei den Reiter "Verschiedenes" außerdem kann ich die Items nicht verkaufen.
Wofür sind die?

Danke für Antworten
Kyarrath

7 answers to this question

Did you get them as a mission reward or did you pick them up in the mission? Because if you picked them up in the mission, they're I guess "medallions" which you can trade to Cephalon Suda in the relays for standing. They're in every syndicate missions, just with different names.

They are pickups that only appear on the missions done for a syndicate. You can trade them at the entrance of the syndicate's room on a relay (Suda in this case). They are worth some standing points depending on the rarity of the pickup. There are three rarity tier pickups (I believe 500, 1000 and 5000 points, can't remember)

There's basically a relay on every planet. On earth, it's the strata relay, so just search for the node on it. Once you are there, search for Cephalon Suda. I can't really give you exact directions, you'all have to do a little searching or check on YouTube, but basically go straight through the relay until you come across a statue of Rhino. There are rooms for each syndicate around that general area. Look for the room with the Cephalon Suda logo. There you will be able to trade them in for standing.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefStevy said:

There's basically a relay on every planet. On earth, it's the strata relay,

The relays differ by platform, on PC the earliest relay is the Larunda on Mercury, as the one on Earth was destroyed a long time ago.