Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does this look familiar?

Ibro156

It seems like what you stated but it also has a Native American sport I believe we derived from called lacrosse. The difference though is that what looks like in the korra vid is the players can only stay on their side of the field and have to use the pillars to try to score a goal. In the new game mode I bet you can do the same though I would assume you have to continue to move in order for the ball not to get jacked by an enemy player.

Just now, Dewsitine said:

It seems like what you stated but it also has a Native American sport I believe we derived from called lacrosse. The difference though is that what looks like in the korra vid is the players can only stay on their side of the field and have to use the pillars to try to score a goal. In the new game mode I bet you can do the same though I would assume you have to continue to move in order for the ball not to get jacked by an enemy player.

Lacrosse. Never heard of that sports before? Is it good?

I think it is neat. The best way to describe is that there are a team of players with sticks for everyone while no one can use their hands to grab the ball. At the end of the sticks is a little spoon shape net that has a hard rim in order to "scoop" the ball from the ground. In order to score a point, at least with the version I am familiar with, the person who has the ball in his stick tries to run to the enemies goal post and throw the ball in the goal to score a point. However, there is some form of contact aloud which I do not remember very well how much contact is aloud. I think football style contact is aloud I believe.