Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Referral Program

Roxorium

As in the topic. Tribes Ascend have a referral program too, it consists of a unique link that site generates for you, and everytime someone registers with your link and, for example, levels up to 5 rank or something like that, the inviter gets a bonus. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you invite 15.000 people and they all fulfill the criteria of leveling, you get an all-paid-expenses trip to their HQ.

In short, simple words:

Referral program for Warframe which gets you neat bonuses for inviting friends/people, and game will have more players.

For example, invite 10 people, and get 350 plat free. Or for inviting 2500 people and they all level up to mastery level 1, you get a very own unique weapon, I would like to have a railgun sniper. The only one in the whole Warframe. Invite 5000 people, and you get an all-paid-expenses trip to Digital Extremes, to make a livestream with them, and contribute to next update etc.

Waiting for your opinions!

P.S. I apologize in advance for my poor english :<

Edited by Roxorium

i say the same avoid the unique frame thing ... it sounds good and all i assure you but it is maybe a little too far to be asking

frames are not some simple thing to be coding .. and probably costs more to make then an all expense paid trip to DE's place

the idea for having a referral system and rewards is an awesome one though and i would definitely like to see something like it implemented