Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

My name comes from mythology, i love what the phoenix represent, its meaning of death & rebirth.

I use PhoeniX since 14-15 years, i've changed it only 1 time and for 1 game only (Guild Wars) in which i made a totally new full name... beside it it's always been Phoenix.

same here man i use the phoenix name on everything i have another warframe account that is phoenix

I made mine up. I have a few aliases I normally go for, but decided I needed a new one for Warframe (for no reason, just thought "why not?"). Also, Z's my favorite letter and I've been attempting (and mostly failing) to make names starting with the letter Z. lol

My name is a love for the book titled "A Brave New World". In the book babies are artificially made and assigned to a caste. The highest on the proverbial ladder of tiers is the caste "Alpha", with "Plus" dictating a sub-caste of ultra intellectuals in the already intellectual group.

Zantetsuken was a signature move in FF8 by the Guardian Force Odin. I misspelled it and it became ZanteStsuken. However this misswrote name found its existence in the blade of Goemon (from Lupin III).

Befor I was known as Egul or LukeLeg. Just this. As far as I recall Egul is my older nick I used in 1999 for the first time in a D&d campaign.

Wanted to name myself L-Lawliet first, after the character from Death Note, but some nitwit took the name (even worse, said nitwit doesn't even play the game, I checked that).

I tried some variations of it, but in the end, I came up with the idea to add "Infinite" and "L" to it, with a "x" seperating them, and that's how InfinitexL was born. Using that name now whenever my first choice is already taken.

Edited by InfinitexL

My name originates from a game called Sheep Tag from Warcraft III. My brother was nicknamed Kama, and I was nicknamed based off of him; KLB (Kama's Little Brother). And whenever people ask, "What's your name?" I answer, "klb" They think it's Kib. Later 'Kib' evolved and people nicknamed me Kibbles. Kibbles was unfortunately taken. As well as iKibbles. So I got the closest letter to an i, which is an o. Hence, oKibbles :)

I favor little japanese figurine...anything thats made by japanese is loved by me...even those with 18 yrs+ content...(think this is weird, dont meet me in a infection mode)

You kinda remind me of myself...but not as extreme I suppose :P

My friend's kids are all Star Wars nuts. They are always wanting me to play Jedi with them. The oldest, he's 12, takes the story very seriously. So to torment him, my name when I play with them is Scooby Doo Kenobi because I thought it sounded close enough to Obi Wan. The oldest boy, Drake, just rolls his eyes at my sacrilege. He thinks I am a blasphemer.

My name is completely made up. I'm totally not a government programmed self-aware AI bent on destroying all life on this planet. And I'm definetely not using this game to siphon all the information from your tiny human brains on your every weakness. That would just be EXTERMINA- I mean, uh... rediculous.

I was playing BF2142, and I was making an profile for each class of soldier. One recon, one support, etc. THe name I chose for the Support profile was theammostore. Makes sense, since people would always come to me for ammo.

It just fit so well and stuck so nicely that I use it on everything now.