The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ivara Drop Problem?!

Missfit

Hello Community, Devs...

I'll be straight, Since Ivara launched i've been trying to farm her, in two or three days from launch i got every part(Systems, Chassis and Helmet), since  the last thing left was it's bp i builted all these parts, so once i get it's bp i could imediatelly build it, the problem starts here...i never got it, i've been doing those high level spy missions almost everyday(at least once per day) and   still nothing, detail ~~Never got that helmet again~~ so i want to know if someone is having this same issue or something like it? What can i do?!!! Should i delete all my crafted parts and hope it's a bug?!

Thank You,

Missfit.

im having a simular issue here.

im helping a friend farm ivara, tho we DID get the blueprint several times on oceanum pluto. but NEVER EVER that bloody helmet.

i feel like drop rate is lowered.

tho keep in mind, it's a C rotation drop, meaning u have to complete ALL the hacks to make it and get it.

i Knew about the rotation and stuff, i think that may it's a problem coz i never gotcha any of the parts after they first time, but i'll keep trying x_x.

Btw.. Try Ceres for the helmet, i got mine there

Edited by Missfit

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 11:43 AM, StealthDragoon said:

Been trying to get Chassis for a with a friend for about a week playing multiple spies per day. No chassis yet. The joke continues...

This is no joke, I've done around 45 Mid-level spies in the last two weeks and not got the chassis yet. Even if the drop rate was as low as 3%, I should have statistically gotten it by now. I don't care what one or two random players say, something is broken with these drops.

1 hour ago, acl3721 said:

I've seen and heard much of the same. Long story short, right now, Ivara is a pain to farm. Pray to RNG, and prepare to burn 48 hrs farming.

Not buying that it's just bad RNG. 60+ runs now. These drop rates are busted.