Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ in Draco

ButterLutter

Question

Hi guys!

I decided to get myself a Greater Lens for my Excalibur because hey well, he might be great to level Focus in Draco for obvious reasons.
I kill everything + all my exp goes into the frame and not my weapons = lots of Focus yay

But that idea quickly crumbled after i picked up my first focus-flower (or however they are called - the yellow glowing stuff for focus).
After doing so our EV quickly called me a "motherf*** and dafuq i am doing" because "RJ is not allowed to pickup the focus-flower" (his words).

So uhhh... really? ;_;
Whats the point of playing RJ in Draco then? I cant lvl my Frame because i need a max lvl Excalibur to begin with, i cant lvl weapons because all the exp goes into my frame and apparently i am not allowed to lvl Focus? ._.

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ButterLutter said:

Hi guys!

I decided to get myself a Greater Lens for my Excalibur because hey well, he might be great to level Focus in Draco for obvious reasons.
I kill everything + all my exp goes into the frame and not my weapons = lots of Focus yay

But that idea quickly crumbled after i picked up my first focus-flower (or however they are called - the yellow glowing stuff for focus).
After doing so our EV quickly called me a "motherf*** and dafuq i am doing" because "RJ is not allowed to pickup the focus-flower" (his words).

So uhhh... really? ;_;
Whats the point of playing RJ in Draco then? I cant lvl my Frame because i need a max lvl Excalibur to begin with, i cant lvl weapons because all the exp goes into my frame and apparently i am not allowed to lvl Focus? ._.

The focus "flower" is for every player, seperate. So he will not gain nor lose anything. Why he said it is a mistery, maybe just a troll.

Maybe that ev still consider rj like in the past, when there was no focus orb and rj didn't need to move around like now.

The main point he was yelled at you, that's because if you go near enemy spawnpoint, their spawnrate will be reduced. But with implementation of focus orb like now, there's no choice, we must get that focus orb to boost our focus gain.

Edited by -ZERO-AdaKirara