Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whole Map Exp Sharing

Dat_Ash

this should really be implemented to make the endless and mobile defence heroes useful,

i dont like playing with people who run around blocking every mob spawns for other squad members and hogging the exp all alone or maybe some are just too stupid to realize that exp shares has range -_-

i dont mind not getting any mods or kills but i need any exp that i can get during mobile defence missions cause im leveling so many weapons and frames for my mastery rank, so i wish that DE should implement at least a whole map exp share feature for everyone

If they did, the leechers would have nothing to stop them. It would ruin the game. But I do agree that something needs to be done. Give players some sort of reward for staying together. I just don't know how.

If they did, the leechers would have nothing to stop them. It would ruin the game. But I do agree that something needs to be done. Give players some sort of reward for staying together. I just don't know how.

A co-operation buff could help. Maybe have artifacts work within a radius of each player, instead of map based. That would entice heroes to stay in a group, and then also remove the XP range limit, or increase it.

Switching properties around for different components of the game, if you will. It would be hard to use all your powers frequently in a heroic act of bravery when you're outside the ranges of your fellow teammates and their Energy Siphons.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

How about this.

Everyone on map receives XP. Bonus XP is received when you kill stuff in proximity to team mates. 

Probably cut the base XP down to 100%/x where x is the number of players.

XP received can be 100%*y/x where y is number of players in a certain radius.

This way its the hero who gets punished for leaving the team rather than the pod defenders.  

How about this.

Everyone on map receives XP. Bonus XP is received when you kill stuff in proximity to team mates. 

Probably cut the base XP down to 100%/x where x is the number of players.

XP received can be 100%*y/x where y is number of players in a certain radius.

This way its the hero who gets punished for leaving the team rather than the pod defenders.  

well thats a good idea indeed but remember defence heroes usually doesnt care exp or mods its all about their kill points which is very stupid in my opinion -_- im already a rank 8 and have 7 different frames including my own aoe maniacs like forma'ed 5 star saryn 5 star ember and banshee but i didnt bother go for the kill count spams on every single match instead i stayed with close always with my squad using my weapons to kills, so even if theres some penalty for defence heroes for leaving their members behind i dont think that will still stop them so maybe world shared exp is a way to go x..x well thats my opinion

Edited by _Vorg_

A co-operation buff could help. Maybe have artifacts work within a radius of each player, instead of map based. That would entice heroes to stay in a group, and then also remove the XP range limit, or increase it.

Switching properties around for different components of the game, if you will. It would be hard to use all your powers frequently in a heroic act of bravery when you're outside the ranges of your fellow teammates and their Energy Siphons.

co-op buff?

is like if u go too far away from ur team ur head explode? =D
Edited by Pro3Display

we certainly need that explosive device for defence heroes haha >:D

I would know,if it possible to implement some kind of hazard for defense mission,in which pod would act like some kind of healing  device and further you are away from it,you would lose health faster.

Edit.

Or something opposite,that pod needs energy from players.

Edited by zorinho20