Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaros court in dojo

DarkBlueNinja

Imagine Lunaros game night, you and your guild gathered around the court deciding who gets the first game. Your fellow clan members cheering you on, or watching and learning new tricks to use them selves.

I think clans would have a great time with this, and they could also use it for practice in the case that we get a inter clan tournament. The given tutorial in conclave menu is good for the basics, but a teno can only learn so much training alone, we must have a live opponent to train with/against. For those who say it will be to big, look at how BIG the obstacle course is

. As for how one would pick what team they would be on I would say there would need to be two consuls with the Sun and Moon on them, allowing the player to decide which team to pick. The court itself would be slightly embedded into the floor Put it in the center of the obstacle course with tiered  "seating" outside the ring for the spectators. (optional; a glass sealing above the ring for added cool value.) 

Edited by DarkBlueNinja
Good feedback

On 6/16/2016 at 2:16 AM, DarkBlueNinja said:

Imagine Lunaros game night, you and your guild gathered around the court deciding who gets the first game. Your fellow clan members cheering you on, or watching and learning new tricks to use them selves.

I think clans would have a great time with this, and they could also use it for practice in the case that we get a inter clan tournament. The given tutorial in conclave menu is good for the basics, but a teno can only learn so much training alone, we must have a live opponent to train with/against. For those who say it will be to big, look at how BIG the obstacle course is

. As for how one would pick what team they would be on I would say there would need to be two consuls with the Sun and Moon on them, allowing the player to decide which team to pick. The court itself would be slightly embedded into the floor with tiered  "seating" outside the ring for the spectators. (optional; a glass sealing above the ring for added cool value.) 

I agree that the obstacle course is HUGE, and that it'd be cool to have a Lunaro court in a dojo. However, I feel like it could lead to dojos getting turned into labrynths. However, I think it'd be cool if we would have a mini (I assume, because I haven't played Lunaro yet; I'm an Xbox player) Lunaro Court in the center of the Obstacle Course. That way, it'd be like we have a giant game room. If you think about it, it'd test the people's ability to concentrate on the course, but it might also give the players an idea of what to do if they see a person doing the obstacle course.

And of course...we could always implement a void portal or something. that'd be 10x cooler.

53 minutes ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

I agree that the obstacle course is HUGE, and that it'd be cool to have a Lunaro court in a dojo. However, I feel like it could lead to dojos getting turned into labrynths. However, I think it'd be cool if we would have a mini (I assume, because I haven't played Lunaro yet; I'm an Xbox player) Lunaro Court in the center of the Obstacle Course. That way, it'd be like we have a giant game room. If you think about it, it'd test the people's ability to concentrate on the course, but it might also give the players an idea of what to do if they see a person doing the obstacle course.

And of course...we could always implement a void portal or something. that'd be 10x cooler.

Well, there's an idea I hadn't thought of. I like it and it would expand that rooms use. Thanks for the feedback. I will edit the original post and reference you in it.

On 6/17/2016 at 11:28 AM, DarkBlueNinja said:

Well, there's an idea I hadn't thought of. I like it and it would expand that rooms use. Thanks for the feedback. I will edit the original post and reference you in it.

Thanks! I really like your idea, and I hope you get more feedback!