Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please nerf fait

(PSN)watt4hem

6 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

She's too op - GG (Git Gud)

Fait isn't amazing they just all sucked. Seriously they aren't even trying to get the ball, can't aim a check, can't keep the ball away from here. They just STAND THERE don't bullet jump, don't roll I mean how do they expect to win!!? I'm sorry, I just play sports and they remind me of that one kid on your team that sucks and doesn't try at all...except they are a whole team of him.

On 6/16/2016 at 6:33 PM, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Fait isn't amazing they just all sucked. Seriously they aren't even trying to get the ball, can't aim a check, can't keep the ball away from here. They just STAND THERE don't bullet jump, don't roll I mean how do they expect to win!!? I'm sorry, I just play sports and they remind me of that one kid on your team that sucks and doesn't try at all...except they are a whole team of him.

Go to agree with MK here. I've played players who actually work together or just simply have better then I do. Seeing this vid she seems fairly "average", I don't mean it in a negative way. But the players I have encountered during pugs, they've played way better then her. They actually pass ball around, countering shots, I've even seen a guy do a recurve pass from a distance (not sure if that was accident or not).

Edited by Ibro156