Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels Need Love Like Everything Does.

BiancaRoughfin

They have to be specific for each one so players have to work farming the mod specific for their favorite Sentinel, becouse each one of those functions diferently and specificly for their respective Sentinels and to prevent players from being able to throw in more then one at the same time in a single Sentinel.

Im quite shure someone will come up with more Sentinel Mods to fill in those Blanks.

DE doesn't want WarFrame to be a farm-fest, I see no reason to restrict the player needlessly for that exact reason.

Yes i know but rare mods , specialy those with such utility need to be farmed. If DE doenst put it for Farming then the only way you would obtain it is from Mod Packages and the DE doesnt want it to be a Pay-to-Have only item either.

Also, im pretty shure players who spent their time farming Thunderbolt and Master Thief mods on defense missions had lots of fun with their friends in the process, many who already have those mods still go through these defense mission to help friends who havent got them and still have fun so i see nothing wrong on having these be a Farm-fest either.

My biggest issue with the Sentinels right now is that Shades invisibility mechnic is broken, not correctly going on when needed; it randomly turns on. While Wyrms description is... Made as an offensive type sentinel... even though it barely does any damage to enemies and simply pecks at them and never, ever kills an enemy. While Dethcube is what Wyrm should have been and it's the end all Sentinel and by far the very best and most useful one out of the trio. However Dethcubes downfall is that it has horrible AI and will continusly attack a certain enemy even when not in viewing range and will attempt to kill enemies that are at range and not closes to the player.

These three senintels need to be fixed before anything else is added for the sentinel.

Granted I love OPs idea, I just wish they would improve upon the three sentinels first before adding new mods or new sentinels.

Corect me if im wrong guys, but is Wyrm Crowd Dispersion bugged or does it work corectly?
I use a Shade, but like the title of the article says, all sentinels need love, so... did they fix the crowd dispersion or its still useless?

they never fix it since update 7 aka since the sentinels showed up for THE FIRST TIME

... am i the only one who thinks that enemies shoots at our sentinels more often than our warframe?

Players normaly kill Enemies quicker then the Sentinels, at least on higher ranked stages. Problem is Sentinel will shoot any and everyone, pulling the agro and keeping it even when its pulled into cover by its owner then all enemies will start shooting it again when the owner moves out of cover and it ends up getting killed easly.

Edited by BiancaPony