Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals, For a Wonderful-Thriving Community! (Active Discord / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Friendly Tenno!

Oakencrown

A little about myself:
-My name's Josh and I recently just got into this game. I'm from Seattle, WA. I enjoy hiking, camping, and video games. I'm looking to join this clan because it looks friendly and helpful! My favorite games are Terraria and CS:GO. 

My play style:
-I'm not too sure what styles there are in this game. I've only played Excalibur. In most games with a class systems I usually like playing dps or support roles. I'm willing to learn all the roles in this game if ya'll are willing to teach me!

Dark Sectors/Fighting Other Tenno:
-I don't even know what a Dark Sector is and I haven't tried PvP. I really want to try PvP as I imagine it being pretty fast-paced. 

Mastery Rank:

1 minute ago, daftxxx said:

A little about myself:
-My name's Josh and I recently just got into this game. I'm from Seattle, WA. I enjoy hiking, camping, and video games. I'm looking to join this clan because it looks friendly and helpful! My favorite games are Terraria and CS:GO. 

My play style:
-I'm not too sure what styles there are in this game. I've only played Excalibur. In most games with a class systems I usually like playing dps or support roles. I'm willing to learn all the roles in this game if ya'll are willing to teach me!

Dark Sectors/Fighting Other Tenno:
-I don't even know what a Dark Sector is and I haven't tried PvP. I really want to try PvP as I imagine it being pretty fast-paced. 

Mastery Rank:

we will reach out to you as soon as we can ingame (invites can only be sent to people online ingame)

Greetings I am VaizerdX, I have been playing Warframe for 2-3 years now it's hard to keep an exact record though, I took a long hibernation from the game and have now returned to brandish gun and blade in the efforts to liberate the Origin system from the trash of the factions known as the Corpus and Grineer, IRL I am a avid gamer and reader, I love all sorts of media, books, anime, movies, music and so much more, I prefer to play with a group of people that band together rather than a group of random people or mutes.

As far as playstyle goes, I am a kill it if it moves person, I prefer to do damage and provide teammates with cover in a tight spot although I have been known to tank on occasion and be a defense player but damage is still my main forte and I prefer it over others.....But for the love of the Lotus do not ask me to play a healer I have never been able to get that down or get into Trinity, I still need to level Nekros and get myself use to the idea of desecrating like a speed munching monkey but I will be willing to do it when I am sorted on the correct Nekros setup.

I am 21 years of age.

Do I like Roleplaying? .....Hmm why yes, yes I do like roleplaying and have done it on many a occasion although never within or with Warframe but I have roleplayed within GW2,ESO,Forums etc.

I Do enjoy heading into Dark Sectors to farm resources and credits and have always found it calming to cleave and blast through hordes of the corrupted infested scum, I have fought other Tenno before within them on the rails but I only unsheath my blade against another Tenno when they have turned traitor or dishonored the Lotus.

I am currently at the Mastery Rank Of 18 almost to 19.

As a side note my timezone is GMT +2 and hopefully I have finally found a clan witch will be in the same timeframe and not hours and hours apart.

I hope to gain induction into the Covenant and join your ranks.

Now I shall leave you with this quotes

"If the drive behind one's actions is the thought for another, then it is never meaningless." - Erza Scarlet

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." - Erza Scarlet.

256428025-d80fed444b74f73bff25fc9b2eb432

11 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

i will contact you ingame shortly!

or rather I would, if you were there :(

Ah yes I am currently not in-game reading some stuff but you can add me on steam with jj0207 or U4G-CRIMSON-NOMAD

Edited by VaizerdX
Fixed Spelling Mistake.

IGN:Soul2g

MR:9

Playstyle:

Stealth,Hunter

if Stealth isn't an option then I go for a fast agile dodger, preferring to dodge attacks rather than tanking them

I'm Silent/mute so my main communication method is typing, I always look for ways to self-improve and pass on that knowledge to fellow Tenno!

Experience with dark sectors: I used to do quite a few but I am a returning player and haven't been able to get myself involved in one yet.

Edited by Soul2g

haha good choice then! in light of recent update, some players are not active at all, but the issues are getting fixed rapidly..

When you get in, you'll get an invite to our Discord Channel where we BS around as you said ^^ welcome!

33 minutes ago, Nicjoy123 said:

IGN: NicJoy123

MR: 10

PLAY STYLE: Run and gun/Do not have a set Style

DARK SECTORS: "Spilling the blood of Tenno Brethren was not my place, but I would do it happily for Honor"

I will contact you ingame asap!

IGN: Mauler56834

PLAY STYLE: I mostly like doing defense missions on my frost prime or using Vauban during the infested defense. I have a low MR because I spend more time end gaming frames than leveling junk tier equipment. 

Edited by mauler56834

13 minutes ago, mauler56834 said:

IGN: Mauler56834

PLAY STYLE: I mostly like doing defense missions on my frost prime or using Vauban during the infested defense. I have a low MR because I spend more time end gaming frames than leveling junk tier equipment. 

ill contact you shortly!

Ay mateys, thought I might see if I can possibly give this a go

IGN: DarthMisterHeHe

Age: 17 (though i am below recommended age, I think I'm more mature than most my age, maybe this is enough to convince you to let me in :)  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

MR: 3

Playstyle: I play most if not all missions stealthily and i try to take my time to loot and kill enemies and whatnot (I am a bit of a perfectionist), only have volt right now but aiming for ash

Dark Sectors: Honestly I've never heard of these, and I'm not much of a pvper, I just prefer PVE and co-oping with others at times

I'm a relatively new player, just starting my new account about 2 weeks ago, but i believe I've gotten a hold of the basics and a bit more. Though I did have another a couple years back maining Loki, I got bored with him and went on a WF hiatus. Myself IRL am part Australian, so you might notice me saying stereotypical Australian things a lot. I don't have a microphone but I could do my best to interact with everyone in whatever way I can Hope you'll maybe consider this outlier for your covenant ;)

Edited by DarthMisterHeHe

Hey mate, I'd like to join your clan, I've been playing since 2013, but I couldnt play in the last months due to some personal problems, so I was kicked from my clan, but I'm ready to shake off the rust.

IGN: H3RRD0KT0R
MR: 18
PLAYSTYLE: I occupy any necessary role, but personally I prefer underrated gears and avoiding abilities.

DARK SECTORS: Depends.