Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals, For a Wonderful-Thriving Community! (Active Discord / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Friendly Tenno!

Oakencrown

IGN: CaptainMacderp

MR:10

Have a mic   

Playstyle: Usually depends on the mission but prefer to stay back and shoot stuff in the face XD 

Just left a dead clan and now looking for some friendly people to play warframe with, there's only so much grinding one man can do :)

IGN: starsrift

MR: 12

Style: Sniper/support. I primarily use Zephyr, but I also enjoy Saryn, Banshee, Nova, and Equinox. 

I'm pretty casual. My last clan seems to have mostly died, so I'm looking for a new one.

IGN: MrCubano

MR:7 

Playstyle: I mostly play whatever warframe I think looks pretty or cool at the time. I am willing to learn a specific role for endgame content though. I have been playing warframe

for awhile mostly by myself for some casual fun.  I have gotten the feeling to start trying for endgame content like raids, and farming for prime warframes. 

So I decided to start looking for a clan to try and get involved in a community since solo play has gotten kind of boring. I am willing to use a mic for any sort of mission. I have

never done dark sectors nor pvp but I am willing to try both. 

2 hours ago, PsychoBehaviour76 said:

IGN :PsychoBehaviour76

MR: 13

Style: Dont really know, i just go with what works best based on the mission.

Casual partly active, I play when real life doesnt get in the way haha. Old clan is dead so looking for a new clan

55 minutes ago, MrCubano said:

IGN: MrCubano

MR:7 

Playstyle: I mostly play whatever warframe I think looks pretty or cool at the time. I am willing to learn a specific role for endgame content though. I have been playing warframe

for awhile mostly by myself for some casual fun.  I have gotten the feeling to start trying for endgame content like raids, and farming for prime warframes. 

So I decided to start looking for a clan to try and get involved in a community since solo play has gotten kind of boring. I am willing to use a mic for any sort of mission. I have

never done dark sectors nor pvp but I am willing to try both. 

I will try to reach you ingame asap!

IGN: bunnykiller

MR: 13

PLAYSTYLE:  I play a lot, i mean a LOT of EV and when shes resting I break out the Nekkros to give my 2 button a rest and make the 3 button my bitc@, but I have been moving forward to Mag p. because I wanted to do some void solo survivals but with new update who knows anymore.

7 minutes ago, bunnykiller said:

IGN: bunnykiller

PLAYSTYLE:  I play a lot, i mean a LOT of EV and when shes resting I break out the Nekkros to give my 2 button a rest and make the 3 button my bitc@, but I have been moving forward to Mag p. because I wanted to do some void solo survivals but with new update who knows anymore.

Ill catch you ingame asap. And mag has never been a better solo frame than she is now!

Greetings Demoncat, i must remind you the first rule of warframe; there is no such thing as too much warframe.

Also welcome! your invite will be with you shortly, after that you will receive an invite to our Discord Channel where you will join the other eternals ^^

IGN: Night069

PLAYSTYLE: I just like killing the enemies :))))

Fav Frames: Excal, Rhino, Vauban, Ember nd Frost

I was in a moon clan before, left cuz none of them actually cared about the ppl there, they only recruits to increase their clan size i guess, so yeah hope this clan is active nd friendly 

Edited by Night069

IGN: ikerui

MR: Just hit 6 last night /flex

PLAYSTYLE: I run around on my ember and set things on fire and look for blue energy orbs.

Fav Frames: Ember, Nova (anything mage like its what i enjoy most)

About me: Currently in college at ITT-Tech for network systems admin so that takes up a bit of time aka possible absences for mid-terms. I love social games where I can work with a multitude of like minded individuals towards an extreme goal or a fun one. I'm very new to the game and I don't know a lot about it so i'm an open book to criticism and ideas. I'm hoping I meet your standards and I look foward to meeting you all on the battle field.

4 hours ago, Night069 said:

IGN: Night069

PLAYSTYLE: I just like killing the enemies :))))

Fav Frames: Excal, Rhino, Vauban, Ember nd Frost

I was in a moon clan before, left cuz none of them actually cared about the ppl there, they only recruits to increase their clan size i guess, so yeah hope this clan is active nd friendly 

3 hours ago, ikerui said:

IGN: ikerui

MR: Just hit 6 last night /flex

PLAYSTYLE: I run around on my ember and set things on fire and look for blue energy orbs.

Fav Frames: Ember, Nova (anything mage like its what i enjoy most)

About me: Currently in college at ITT-Tech for network systems admin so that takes up a bit of time aka possible absences for mid-terms. I love social games where I can work with a multitude of like minded individuals towards an extreme goal or a fun one. I'm very new to the game and I don't know a lot about it so i'm an open book to criticism and ideas. I'm hoping I meet your standards and I look foward to meeting you all on the battle field.

I'll try to catch you ingame asap!

If you want, you can pm me on the forums once you are back online so i get a notification to invite you right away!

Edited by CrudShuzKong