Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals, For a Wonderful-Thriving Community! (Active Discord / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Friendly Tenno!

Oakencrown

2 hours ago, H3RRD0KT0R said:

Hey mate, I'd like to join your clan, I've been playing since 2013, but I couldnt play in the last months due to some personal problems, so I was kicked from my clan, but I'm ready to shake off the rust.

IGN: H3RRD0KT0R
MR: 18
PLAYSTYLE: I occupy any necessary role, but personally I prefer underrated gears and avoiding abilities.

DARK SECTORS: Depends.

guten tag herr doktor!

i'll try to catch you ingam asap!

edit: I see that big boss already took care of you, see you ingame then!

Edited by CrudShuzKong

Hi,

I'm interested in joining your clan. I've played since late 2013, but haven't played much since early 2015, so its a bit hard getting back into the game, wondered if joining a clan would help.

IGN Anthenator 

Playstyle is varied, i guess depends on frame, but do enjoy picking frames with good synergy when playing in groups.

MR 9

Age 19

Haven't fought in a Dark sector before

Looking forward to a reply,

Anthen

43 minutes ago, Anthenator said:

Hi,

I'm interested in joining your clan. I've played since late 2013, but haven't played much since early 2015, so its a bit hard getting back into the game, wondered if joining a clan would help.

IGN Anthenator 

Playstyle is varied, i guess depends on frame, but do enjoy picking frames with good synergy when playing in groups.

MR 9

Age 19

Haven't fought in a Dark sector before

Looking forward to a reply,

Anthen

I'll try to contact you ingame asap!

Greetings!

My name is Stephen,a relatively new player in Warframe,started playing since june 30-start of July.I'm a casual player,mostly because of that thing called job(:|),unless it is my day off,when i will be almost all the day online,if no other real life obligations-plans arise.

My ingame nickname is : Dreamstain.

Mastery rank: 7,soon 8.

Playstyle?Hmm.I am a sworn Prime Nova,but own Loki and Ember.For serious encounters of course i prefer to be on my Nova,which i know better than the rest.But if there's need for some trickery,i'm sure i'll do fine as a Loki too!.

As for the Dark Sectors,i don't give 2 flying pokemon if it is Dark,White,Purple or Rainbow Sector i'm in,it WILL get cleansed of any Heretics,Mutans or Xenos scum. :>

haha jolly good! welcome to the Covenant, right now i'm not at my pc, but i will send you an invite when i get home ^^ or my good friend Kong can do that too after he sees your reply

Welcome Dreamstain... looovely name btw.

Edited by -Evermore-

Howdy,

Do you guys still have space? I'm looking for a new clan, my previous clan is pretty much dead and inactive. It was an absolute pain to try to do all the research with 1 or 2 others for storm and before that it was mountain. Any who that's long passed and I'm looking to get back into the game again.

I've been playing a whole lot more often as of late, I guess you could say I'm a veteran player, although I'm not that hardcore. I've been playing for quite a long time, but I've definitely had my crazy burnout hiatus moments.

IGN: EKKESSUCALIBAAAH
MR: 18
Playstyle: I really love to play tanky dps style characters in my action rpgs, mmos, etc. Definitely a tank and spank kind of guy, however I feel like I'm not getting that type of fill as much as I like. Like Rhino isn't all that great anymore, Valkyr can get repetitive, Frost is fun however his play style can lead you being left behind due to crazy fast gameplay, etc etc. So as of this moment, I'm just messing with things and going with the flow. 

Also I really do want to get into Raids and conclave, but I don't really have many friends that are up for them.

IGN: Tolaez

MR: 4(I failed the hacking one)

Playstyle: Shotgun-wookie/It's high noon - Looking to get Rhino/Volt/Valkyr/Mesa in the future (NEURAL SENSORS?)

Pretty new to the game and want to find an active/helpful clan. Just looking to make new friends and to play games with. My friend is down here VVVV

Edited by Tolaez

HI FRIEND! ^^^

IGN: wtfmikez0r

MR: 4

Playstyle: Anything DPS I suppose. I'm enjoying dual zorens and rifles. Haven't tried anything but Excalibur as of now but I will branch out soon.

Used to play before all the changes, came back recently and I'm really enjoying the game. The lack of direction sometimes gets confusing though.

Edited by wtfmikez0r

Ahaha well done you two, you are very much welcome to join, the recent update hit the game pretty hard, right now it's just normal activity, a lot of players took a break, will get back with the 3rd part of the War Within..

Your invites will be with you shortly

IGN: OrbitP

About Me: Just your average student, nothing interesting about me. I enjoy playing video games, recently came back to Warframe and I've been enjoying it a lot again.

Playstyle: Usually DPS. I have a good chunk of the damage mods for primary weapons maxed, so I can provide a good chunk of DPS I guess. I'm working on ranking up and modding warframes to suit all roles. 

Dark Sectors: No, haven't fought in any

MR: 10

ING leaffox

MR 7
Age 31.
Playstyle. : Shooting back while staying alive xD. but not something in particular. Working on a Ivara prowler atm.

Dark sectors:. Dont know. Dont think so.   and Dont PvP.

something about me : im a Noob. and I dont know everything. xD

Edited by leaffox

In-Game Name:  Symsyr

MR:  1

Playstyle:  Rogue/stealth (I haven't played in about 2 years and have Loki as my starting frame)

Something about myself:  I am a ginger gamer who works third shift and plays at odd hours throughout the week but barely on during the weekend due to working the weekend.

IGN: Kanade Tachibana

MR: 20

Playstyle: I can play any role that is required, but if i had to choose i'd say CC or Support.

Darksector: Never really got into in it; however, i am open to learn new things from others.

I am tired of joining clans that die out, so i resorted going to the forums and found you guys. I have been eager to find a group of players who have goals such as the Covenant of Eternals.

3 minutes ago, -Evermore- said:

Welcome back then! your invite will be with you shortly

I will be hopping back in game in about a half hour, will accept then and hope to find some people to play with.  Just an FYI, I am on EST and do have Discord

11 minutes ago, Symsyr said:

I will be hopping back in game in about a half hour, will accept then and hope to find some people to play with.  Just an FYI, I am on EST and do have Discord

Around these hours you will still find around 3-8 people in the clan, but like, 3-4 hours earlier the time i'm writing this, is when we have a lot of people warframing ^^

15 minutes ago, Kanade_Tachibana said:

IGN: Kanade Tachibana

MR: 20

Playstyle: I can play any role that is required, but if i had to choose i'd say CC or Support.

Darksector: Never really got into in it; however, i am open to learn new things from others.

I am tired of joining clans that die out, so i resorted going to the forums and found you guys. I have been eager to find a group of players who have goals such as the Covenant of Eternals.

I see.. i've been in many places too, giving the nature of our community, clans are always nice things to try, can be pretty funny.. but sometimes they die out, 

The Covenant tho! you will like it here, as i mentioned in a previous reply, the last update hit hard, considering the nature our clan, the players are pretty passionette about warframe, so it hit us hard too :D i actually loved the changes, but some players took a break, but you will still see lots of players online, i already have people who is committed to this clan's community, at this point dying out is kinda impossible for Eternals. When the time comes i will re-look at players, see who's gone for good, and who is happy with the changes in the game from update and staying. For now i'm just still recruiting and adding players and helping them reach the end-game materials ^^

Welcome dear Kanade!

Greetings Tenno,

IGN: Djahluv

MR: 5 (Orz)

PLAYSTYLE: 

. Nothing definitive at the moment, I am trying to get as much Warframes as possible to try them out xD
  I own Mag Prime / Trinity / Volt / Frost / Rhino and Valkyr ; Ash Prime on his way !
  I don't mind playing any kind of role really (Well.. from a MMO's perspective ^-^) so anything the Clan / Team / Raid or whatever need, I'd be happy to oblige. 

. I haven't done any Dark Sectors yet, just making my way through the game for now and just getting into trading :P

. I don't have a mic and I prefer to write anyway when discussing, it's slower but at least it's less chaos on TS ^^

. I am more than willing to help if someone is in need !

PS : Too many "I" in this message... oh well xD 

PS2 : I love smileys !

PS3 : Too many "PS" already !!! 

Edited by Djahluv

3 hours ago, Djahluv said:

Greetings Tenno,

IGN: Djahluv

MR: 5 (Orz)

PLAYSTYLE: 

. Nothing definitive at the moment, I am trying to get as much Warframes as possible to try them out xD
  I own Mag Prime / Trinity / Volt / Frost / Rhino and Valkyr ; Ash Prime on his way !
  I don't mind playing any kind of role really (Well.. from a MMO's perspective ^-^) so anything the Clan / Team / Raid or whatever need, I'd be happy to oblige. 

. I haven't done any Dark Sectors yet, just making my way through the game for now and just getting into trading :P

. I don't have a mic and I prefer to write anyway when discussing, it's slower but at least it's less chaos on TS ^^

. I am more than willing to help if someone is in need !

PS : Too many "I" in this message... oh well xD 

PS2 : I love smileys !

PS3 : Too many "PS" already !!! 

there is never too many smiles!!

.. Welcome dear friend, when you get in, check the clan message, there you will see our discord server, use to it access our channel ^^ now go on and meet your fellow eternals!

Welcome!