Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scale Bundle Prices

Kotomiin

Would it be possible to ask the Devs to make it so that when you have certain items in the bundle already that the bundle price will scale down in platinum?

Example 1

I have Dread and Hate already from the stalker drops and I bought the Smoke colors seperately since I didn't and still don't have the plat for the whole "What stalker?" package. I really want the Despair but why would I spend 800 plat just to get the Despair weapon?

Example 2
I bought 2 color packs on my first purchase of platinum before. But now that I'm able to afford more platinum, I find it pointless to try to finish off the bundle by buying the bundle because the price is ridiculously high, and does not scale down to what you have in the bundle already.

TL;DR: MAKE BUNDLE PRICES SCALE TO PLATINUM PRICE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR INVENTORY.

It's not difficult to do, you just do an inventory scan and you scale down the bundle price. Riot (if you don't know who Riot is, they're the makers of league of legends) recently did this to their really S#&$ty client.