Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do clan labs work??

Jiios

Question

okay, i just got the game about 4 days ago, i joined a clan and im trying to get to the tenno lab to make something, but we have an orokin lab.... i dont know what that is or if it is different from the other labs because on the wiki it says you need an orokin lab (im trying to get the incubator thing) so please someone tell me how the labs work, thx

1 answer to this question

Orokin Labs are pretty much useless right now all they do is alliance things which were useful in Dark Sectors but since they were removed there isn't really much point.

The incubator segment upgrade is located in the Tenno research lab the main difference between the 4 is what you get out of them, the weapons retain the theme of the lab and aside from the infested lab a good number of weapons are used by enemy factions in game (Ogris in Grineer lab, Dera in Corpus lab).

Basically how they function is

1 you have an Oracle built (Prerequisite for all labs)

2. you build the actual lab.

3. Someone in your clan with the privilage begins a research project.

4. Clan members donate resources to the research project.

5. Wait for research (Usually a couple of days)

6. Clan members can now buy an infinite ammount of blueprints for whatever was researched at the cost of X credits.

The blueprints will appear in your foundry just like anything you buy from the market but they are usually far more costly to craft compared to market weapons as well as having a faction theme.