Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dark Warframe music theme - we need it back.

ClearVall

So, I just saw this new map you showed us in the new devstream. And it's design really reminds of old good Warframe atmosphere as of a dark sci-fi story. Why not to bring the old music we all know and love?

How it is gonna work.

We go to map, press F. Map opens, and this music starts to play on the background.

http://youtu.be/fcCg_dDjNkk

Edited by ClearVall

I think what you're referring to is this 

and I agree. This music fits the new star chart so much better, and i'll be honest, when DE took out this music and replaced the star chart with the music-less liset and Ordis cracking jokes, it really felt like something important was taken out of the game for me. This music to me really reflects the entire Dark, Quiet, Empty, Wide open, and Mysterious theme that Outer space has that I felt was a core part of Warframe. I seriously hope DE adds this back it's important to me and a lot of other people I know who play this game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 4:56 PM, Sudri said:

and I agree. This music fits the new star chart so much better, and i'll be honest, when DE took out this music and replaced the star chart with the music-less liset and Ordis cracking jokes, it really felt like something important was taken out of the game for me. This music to me really reflects the entire Dark, Quiet, Empty, Wide open, and Mysterious theme that Outer space has that I felt was a core part of Warframe. I seriously hope DE adds this back it's important to me and a lot of other people I know who play this game.

Agreed. I loved the old music. Calm yet dark and mysterious.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2016 at 3:56 PM, Sudri said:

Holy cow, this is amazing. I knew Warframe was less dark than it was a few years ago, but now I'm missing something I don't even remember.