Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Self-Targeting?

Aire

Is it possible, or will it be implemented anytime soon?

For instance the Shield Polarize on Mag, it would be useful if I could actually self-target and heal my own shields.

And maybe self targeting could be activated by not targeting anything; like aiming at the ground, or just simply create a key-binding for it.

Is it possible, or will it be implemented anytime soon?

For instance the Shield Polarize on Mag, it would be useful if I could actually self-target and heal my own shields.

And maybe self targeting could be activated by not targeting anything; like aiming at the ground, or just simply create a key-binding for it.

self targeting?

didnt you know that in a team its anethema to heal yourself. although in solo play i can see the issue...

i dont see a reason for this; it COULD make some skills trollish. just pop a shield regen+. my rhino has +120% shield regen (four +40% shield regen mods) and four +40% melee damage mods and i can take everything so far; even kill jackal via melee.

Edited by Kittygoesmeow

self targeting?

didnt you know that in a team its anethema to heal yourself. although in solo play i can see the issue...

i dont see a reason for this; it COULD make some skills trollish. just pop a shield regen+. my rhino has +120% shield regen (four +40% shield regen mods) and four +40% melee damage mods and i can take everything so far; even kill jackal via melee.

But that's easy.