Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed bullet jump speed

RadioLarity

In last devstream (#76) DE discussed about the fact that using movement mechanics (particularly the bullet jump) slows you down in some aspects.
They responded with 

"if you want speed use Volt or Nezha". (that's a little out of context though, I suggest watching from 53:11 timestamp)

That's what I want to talk about.
If you use Nezha and bullet jump while in the fastest point of your slide, bullet jump actually slows you.
So you can see how uncomfortable it is for someone that likes to chain movement.
When I bullet jump I expect to keep my momentum and when I try to make that perfect calculated jump I just can't make it.
And that just feels unnatural that mid slide jump slows you down.
Bullet jump shouldn't slow you down, but keep your momentum as well as the double jump.

I don't have any screen capture software to put that here, but you can literally pick Nezha slide and jump mid slide to see what I'm talking about.

That's all I have to say.
I have no idea how you can disagree and with what can you disagree out of all I said, but whatever, there definetly will be flame as there always is.

Yeah, killing momentum shouldn't happen on bullet jump or double jump. They don't necessarily need to increase momentum but at the very least they should retain whatever momentum you have when you pull them off.

"Play a fast frame"

God they piss me off sometimes

It's not just about going fast, I agree with OP 100%. Bullet jumping is clunky, the new change to mid jump slides is clunky. The changes are bad and there are hundreds of people voicing their opinions saying to revert the change. All we get in response however is "play a fast frame".

Ok sure DE, once you fix enemy scaling so that I don't get one shot everytime I try to parkour like a snail.

1 minute ago, CptKornflake said:

"Play a fast frame"

God they piss me off sometimes

It's not just about going fast, I agree with OP 100%. Bullet jumping is clunky, the new change to mid jump slides is clunky. The changes are bad and there are hundreds of people voicing their opinions saying to revert the change. All we get in response however is "play a fast frame".

Ok sure DE, once you fix enemy scaling so that I don't get one shot everytime I try to parkour like a snail.

This comment made my day.