The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Omega Raksa Lotus Kubrow

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710694422

I have both imprints made of my kubrow, Shiva(Named after a hindi goddess). Shiva is an Omega Raksa kubrow, hatched with white fur and pale yellow lotus markings on her face.

I'm looking for no less than 1K plat for both imprints, or 800 individually. My in game name is the same as the one you see here, send me a whisper there, it'll be the most reliable way to get a hold of me.

Edited by Lionlotus
Posting a link to a screenshot of said Kubrow
9 hours ago, Lionlotus said:

I have both imprints made of my kubrow, Shiva(Named after a hindi goddess). Shiva is an Omega Raksa kubrow, hatched with white fur and pale yellow lotus markings on her face.

I'm looking for no less than 1K plat for both imprints, or 800 individually. My in game name is the same as the one you see here, send me a whisper there, it'll be the most reliable way to get a hold of me.

Since the unofficial pricing regulator(not regulated or approved by DE) has arrived, i suggested you deleted this thread and remake a new one. Well, you can try reporting him for ruining player experience by not using any official source to hurt your business.

14 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Since the unofficial pricing regulator(not regulated or approved by DE) has arrived, i suggested you deleted this thread and remake a new one. Well, you can try reporting him for ruining player experience by not using any official source to hurt your business.

I was merely suggesting they would have a better chance at selling them if A) people could see what they are buying and B) they knew what most people tend to sell them at. 

you seem to have an issue with me giving ADVICE. I'm not telling people what to do I am suggesting. 

2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

I was merely suggesting they would have a better chance at selling them if A) people could see what they are buying and B) they knew what most people tend to sell them at. 

you seem to have an issue with me giving ADVICE. I'm not telling people what to do I am suggesting. 

1. Who asked for your advice? 

2. Did he asked for a price check?

3. You come over to one person post without seeking if he required any advice but instantly just force an 'advice' on him/her just purely because you feel  like he is overpriced his kubrow ? 

4. He merely using the term that has been commonly used in the Warframe to describe the size of his kubrow? He did not advertise that size will definitely transfer. 

3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

1. Who asked for your advice? 

2. Did he asked for a price check?

3. You come over to one person post without seeking if he required any advice but instantly just force an 'advice' on him/her just purely because you feel  like he is overpriced his kubrow ? 

4. He merely using the term that has been commonly used in the Warframe to describe the size of his kubrow? He did not advertise that size will definitely transfer. 

still don't know why trying to help people offends you so much. 

for all we know his/her kubrow is priced fairly, but no one will know or is likely buy without pictures, due to the OP's lack of posts and such I assumed that they are new to the world of selling/breeding kubrow theretofore may like some advice. I am not being rude or hurtful I am mearly trying to help, sometimes people don't know things until someone points it out. 

a lot of people don't know that height can't be transferred, I was pointing out a fact. 

26 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

still don't know why trying to help people offends you so much. 

for all we know his/her kubrow is priced fairly, but no one will know or is likely buy without pictures, due to the OP's lack of posts and such I assumed that they are new to the world of selling/breeding kubrow theretofore may like some advice. I am not being rude or hurtful I am mearly trying to help, sometimes people don't know things until someone points it out. 

a lot of people don't know that height can't be transferred, I was pointing out a fact. 

You can do all that on player helping player section? You only assuming that you are helping anyone here. This is trading section, all the seller just needs visit of buying customers, not a financial advisor unless one asked for price check. In the end, he probably wait till this post reach page 3 and create the same post with the same content again like everyone else. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=710694422

Nijyumensou, morningstar999 Apologies to the both of you, I didn't have a screenshot ready at the time(Mostly because I forgot, to be honest), and I got busy for a while, so I wasn't able to check in on the forums. While I appreciate the source for helping price kubrows and such, there was absolutely no need to get hostile and rude. This is the first time I've tried to advertise on the Forums, no need to chew me out. The above is a screenshot on my profile of the Kubrow