Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to build/use Limbo for Sortie Defense?

NativeKiller

Question

3 answers to this question

in sortie defense just duration so the guy is protected for longest time possible

other times u want efficency and nice amount of duration to be able to cast rift walk then banish dudes one by one and kill em .-.

btw i recommend snipers

I'm using Zenurik Focus, Energy Siphon and Primed Flow to get the most out staying in the Rift and Banishing enemies one by one.

I also have Primed Continuity, Constitution and Narrow Minded to get as much duration as I can.

For Protection I have Quick Thinking and Rage, for now, as I re-level Limbo, since I have two forma so far. I'm considering Redirection too. With the fast Energy Regen, the main danger is getting knocked down or staggered, which seems possible through the rift, and a few newer environmental damage sources like Ship Sabotage using a Fuel Cell can still damage Limbo through the Rift.

For Exilus, I'm planning on either using Coaction Drift to boost my Aura or Handspring, since Limbo can still be knocked down from some enemies and loses abilities against Nullifiers, Isolator Bursa and the Comba/Scrambus.

For weapons, you want your hardest hitter for a single target. Since enemies tend to get knocked down you have options based on what you have access to, but say the Tigris, Hek, Lex Prime, Marelok, Jat Kittag are other options.

Plus Gas damage and certain mods seem to proc through the Rift, so Syndicate Weapons and Mods, plus Sobek or any weapon that can use Combustion Beam are possible options to consider for certain mission types and enemy level encountered. The Sobek modded for Gas, with Acid Shells and Shattering Justice can be a solid option for much of the Solar System. The Jat Kittag has Vulcan Blitz mod that can harm multiple enemies too.

And here are a few helpful links:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Plane

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo

Hope this helps!