Energy Vampire Trinity

Eda.Mone

Question

15 answers to this question

Just now, IBeatWeaboos said:

Cannot get it to open, sadly.

Natural Talent: for faster EV
Stretch + Overextended + Cunning Drift: huge EV range
Intensify + Transient Fortitude + Blind Range: stronger EV and -Duration makes EV faster
Fleeting Expertise: making everything cheaper is a nice plus but we really need the -Duration for faster EV
Vampire Leech: nice Overshield

hope that helps :)

There are several videos and builds if you Google, at least half the videos I watch typically explain the choice made (and some variations) which would serve you much better than copy/paste of a build. That way you would understand the choices and be able to adjust some as needed.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

There are several videos and builds if you Google, at least half the videos I watch typically explain the choice made (and some variations) which would serve you much better than copy/paste of a build. That way you would understand the choices and be able to adjust some as needed.

I do not enjoy watching the people on YouTube.

half of them feel like elitist.

21 minutes ago, IBeatWeaboos said:

I do not enjoy watching the people on YouTube.

half of them feel like elitist.

Well, elitists know what they are talking about typically. And there are quite a few who aren't. But hey, being narrow-minded is a right on the internet sadly, you are entitled I guess.

The whole give someone a fish or teach them how to...

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

Well, elitists know what they are talking about typically. And there are quite a few who aren't. But hey, being narrow-minded is a right on the internet sadly, you are entitled I guess.

The whole give someone a fish or teach them how to...

I'm not being narrow minded.

I just do not like those kinds of people.

30 minutes ago, ButterLutter said:

Intensify + Transient Fortitude + Blind Range: stronger EV and -Duration makes EV faster
Fleeting Expertise: making everything cheaper is a nice plus but we really need the -Duration for faster EV

hope that helps :)

So more around what I have. Alright, thank you!

6 hours ago, IBeatWeaboos said:

I'm not being narrow minded.

I just do not like those kinds of people.

Not using a whole "type" of educational tools (warframe videos and text guides) that are freely available because of the possibility that "one of those people" made it, is the definition of being narrow-minded lol. Actually you can toss in the fact you are stereotyping as well...

But whatever lets you sleep at night.

Edited by Wopel

9 hours ago, ButterLutter said:

I guess it's the answer to what he was asking, but cutting down duration will cripple her Link and Blessing.

Which usually shouldn't be needed, because you receive the full energy in one blast as soon as your target is killed.

Keep some duration in there and keep her a versatile frame and not just a one trick pony.

Corrosive Projection

Transient Fortitude

Stretch, Overextended, Cunning Drift

Primed Flow, Fleeting Expertise

Vampire Leech

Redirection

Dont EVER put multiple strength mods on her, its useless and you get energy fast enough with just a transient fortitude, also helps if you shoot an enemy to kill the second you press 2 on it, or shoot it and press 2 instantly and you can jump up 200 energy easily

Their builds are very inefficient and waste good slots

Edited by angslan

2 hours ago, angslan said:

Corrosive Projection

Transient Fortitude

Stretch, Overextended, Cunning Drift

Primed Flow, Fleeting Expertise

Vampire Leech

Redirection

Dont EVER put multiple strength mods on her, its useless and you get energy fast enough with just a transient fortitude, also helps if you shoot an enemy to kill the second you press 2 on it, or shoot it and press 2 instantly and you can jump up 200 energy easily

IMO you are wasting slots with P. Flow and Fleeting, and I´d swap redirection for vitality. For me:

Corrosive projection

Transient Fortitude, Intensify

Overextended, Cunning

Quick Thinking (in end game you´ll need it)

Vitality

Vampire Leech

And the last slot could be: Stretch for general purposes or flow (for raid for example)

4 hours ago, angslan said:

Inefficient?
Your build: 

• 95 Energy total from an EV (not 200 like you said)
  • 142,5% Overshield (thats 135,375 Overshield per cast for others and 92,625 Overshield for yourself) 
  • You need 9 EV's to fill the Overshield of others and 13 casts to fill your own Overshield
  • slower casting speed

My build:

• 224 Energy total from an EV
  • 336% Overshield (thats 752,64 Overshield per cast for others and 593,04 Overshield for me)
  • I need 2 EV's to fill the Overshield of others and 2 casts to almost fill my own Overshield (its 2,02 casts)
  • faster casting speed

I wonder which one is really inefficient in terms of pure EV build...

Edited by ButterLutter

Understandable, but natural talent is really not that necessary, and I dont build Trinity purely to press 2, I just reccomended a good EV build, not a tryhard EV build, regardless, I cap out peoples energy and give them very good overshields with no problem

Sorry im not that much of a Trinity tryhard like you :)

26 minutes ago, angslan said:

Understandable, but natural talent is really not that necessary, and I dont build Trinity purely to press 2, I just reccomended a good EV build, not a tryhard EV build, regardless, I cap out peoples energy and give them very good overshields with no problem

Sorry im not that much of a Trinity tryhard like you :)

Natural Talent can be exchanged for something else obviously, its not mandatory. I like it though, especially when we decide to leave the game. For example after an hour camping in survival i can hit EV on the run and fill everyones Overshield instantly without risking my own life too much. 

What else do you do with your build if not hitting 2? Blessing with 1,25sec duration?
The only difference in our builds is, that i have more strength and you have more energy (Flow) and Redirection.
You are already running a build which is supposed to have infinite energy. Why you need more infinite energy is something i dont understand.
Same with Redirection. Wasting a modslot for 660 shield while running around with 1200 overshield which can be replenished at the touch of a button. Not to mention that you aren't supposed to stand in the front line anyways. Versus low level enemies you wont notice the extra shield and versus ultra high enemies it wont matter at all, you are a oneshot anyways. IF you need a survival mod, better take Quick Thinking like LeMaquaniste suggested. I mean you are running a frame with infinite energy and you have a mod at hand which makes you immortal as long as you have energy...

I wouldnt have said anything if you would run a hybrid build, making bless somewhat useful.
But right now you are just running an inefficient EV build and calling other builds inefficient, even though the numbers clearly show which is inefficient and which not.
The tryhard-part is something i take with a smile and as a compliment. I like running the most efficient build and not second class builds :)