Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revive Broken/unreliable

RawGritz

This has got to be one of the most disheartening bugs in the game.

I know it's been mentioned before. But It sucks when you go to revive a downed squad mate only to find the option never appears no matter where you position yourself around the person.

Can this be cleaned up to be more reliable?

Edited by RawGritz

I've run into similar issues. Very frustrating when it happens. Could be changed a number of ways if fixing isn't possible.

For example, maybe running to within a certain distance of a downed teammate and stopping and a set (short) amount of time without firing/ability'ing/melee'ing would autostart the revive and hold it for you until either the teammate is revived, or you move or do anything else.

There are three main issues behind not being able to revive someone.

The most common one is the in the air bug.  It thinks you are in mid air and doing something else.  If you tap melee and it does a slam attack, then you had this issue and after the slam attack should be able to begin reviving.

The second bug is linked to the inability to melee.  Sometimes by some oddity you lose a few of your available actions.  Can't melee, can't use powers, can't open lockers or revive people.  Very hard to reproduce and getting to be a very rare bug.  It might have been fixed at some point, the last couple times it occured to me were before update 8.

The third bug is with the downed player.  For some reason sometimes a player just can't be revived by anyone.  Also another very rare bug.

Basically, if you get over a player and the prompt doesn't appear, tap melee.  You will probably slam attack and then be able to revive them, just hope you have enough time to get both actions completed.

There are three main issues behind not being able to revive someone.

The most common one is the in the air bug.  It thinks you are in mid air and doing something else.  If you tap melee and it does a slam attack, then you had this issue and after the slam attack should be able to begin reviving.

The second bug is linked to the inability to melee.  Sometimes by some oddity you lose a few of your available actions.  Can't melee, can't use powers, can't open lockers or revive people.  Very hard to reproduce and getting to be a very rare bug.  It might have been fixed at some point, the last couple times it occured to me were before update 8.

The third bug is with the downed player.  For some reason sometimes a player just can't be revived by anyone.  Also another very rare bug.

Basically, if you get over a player and the prompt doesn't appear, tap melee.  You will probably slam attack and then be able to revive them, just hope you have enough time to get both actions completed.

i will try this.

But point 2 and 3 have happened to me. I have lost the ability to switch weapons and reload. During that time is when I tried to revive someone and failed. I also feel sometime the spirit of some Tenno do not wish to fight on and just can't be revived.