Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura mods

Wizily

Question

hey everyone :D

i have simple question i trying get few auras whole week and i know u can get them from alerts but i didnt see any alert with aura rewords ... so my question is it any other way or i need w8 few more week for alert with aura reword to pop up?? i tracking all alerts on my app... tnx for u time and answers.

6 answers to this question

You're gonna be waiting for a long time if you want to actually farm for the auras.  I have a few spares I can give you, though.  PM me in-game by typing 

/w Yzjdriel [insert message here]

into the chat nest time I'm online I'll give 'em to ya (the game will tell you if I'm offline when you try it - I'll next be on in about 10 hours).

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

You're gonna be waiting for a long time if you want to actually farm for the auras.  I have a few spares I can give you, though.  PM me in-game by typing 

/w Yzjdriel [insert message here]

into the chat nest time I'm online I'll give 'em to ya (the game will tell you if I'm offline when you try it - I'll next be on in about 10 hours).

ok man i add u... u are offline now i will try later :D and tnx a lot

1 hour ago, Wizily said:

so easy way is to buy them... oh ok and do u know prices?? for steel charge and corrosive projection???

Those are two of the more desirable ones, so it will be more expensive.

Warframe.market is a good way to see the highs (sellers gouging the market) and lows (buyers trying to low ball desperate sellers who need plat "now"). The real price will be someplace between as usual, and in my experience is often equal to or a little under the lowest seller's price (as sometimes there are people who are putting them up to sell at a fair price).

I didn't look, but I seem to recall prices around 20-35p in trade last I saw. It has been a few weeks since I've played regularly so if they haven't had alerts, it could be higher due to scarcity.

Edited by Wopel