Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning to warframe. Raids and top frames now?

SatelliteStrike

Question

So it's been 3 months since my last visit. Had to take a break. And saw a lot of changes. So with this in mind I wanna ask: for LoR raid what are now good frames to take? (finally Glad that mirage got a nerf cause it took all the action from a run) Name some frames that have some utility. Not necesarily the best but frames that you won't mind having along. 

Also now with changes what are some all purpose frames. Frames that with certain builds (1 or more modding builds) Can fit in any party and do most type of missions. So hit me with news 

3 answers to this question

Instead of an Overextended Mirage go for an Overextended Volt, discharge is a really good stun and Bless Trin got a nerf basically shrinking Blessing to 50 meters and not affected by range mods and max damage resist is 75% now, so you better go Oberon (jk). 

Anyway here is the way you can set up the group

EV Trinity as always

Volt Prime for key carry and stun

Loki for Disarm or Nyx for keeping fire off you

A Tank, i.e. Valkyr, Chroma, or Rhino

Bless Trinity for HP

A Peaceful Provocation Equinox for constant slow

Resonance Banshee for damage boost 

And lastly a Spore Sayrn for debuffing enemies 

Mirage is still one of the better CC frames for LoR, since she didn't get so much nerfed as tweaked to be halfway to realistic - a light effect won't affect anyone who can't see it, so Prism is now LoS within range.

Now that Blessing Trin is FINALLY obsolete (I'm a Trin main, and I've always hated how much toxin that build caused) there's definitely a need to bring people who can go fifteen seconds without dying (meaning that Mirage will need to stand near the EV Trin for buttons), but even that can be fixed with a good Oberon.

EV Trin is the same as ever, minus the added benefit of being able to spread the party out over the whole room and still get that heal.

Utility Volt is better than ever what with the stun from his ult and riot shields, Frost is still a tank, and Wukong can fly now.

In all honestly not a ton has changed since you were last here, but the community's had a bit of salt about the Trin nerf and incidental Mag nerf.  Lunaro came out and there was WAY too much checking.

Same old game, and your "stock" 'frames of old are still your stock frames now, just with more salt.

Edited by Yzjdriel

As constant 4-5 ppl crew raid runner, (we are no tourist travel service) here is our setup:

1. Bless Trin make shure she has 150% powerstrenght to keep 75% damage reduction, Blessrange is limited on Affinty range so just need take care for that. Afinity range can be extended by Vazarin skill Diciple Aproche from 50m to 67m bless range.U still can surv alot with that Bomb detonation need Overshield to surv 10 k damage. Hek rockets also easy to tank with it.

2. Nyx most valuable CC & Core protector. 60 m chaos is strong enought to keep enemies busy - New addition are Napalm & Bombards those guys can Destroy the core in 2-3 hits so nyx absorb also needed to protect the core. She can also stand outside of bless range with absorb on button pulling aggro @ Hek fight. (Do not get clever ideas to use Loki disarm this will destroy chaos enemies will take theirs sheevs and focucing to stab every one)

3. Nova bomb carry & Slow as usual

4. Ev same job like before giving overshield & energy

Now for other raid Crew members that are use full too

Volt P highest Energy pool for bomb carry, speeding core, bomus damage vs Heck and stunning

Banchee usefull for CC with silence, bonus damage vs G3 & Hek also can stun lock the whole rooms with her new augment

Equinox day from gives also bonus damage resistance also great CC with Calm & Fency Augment.

Rhino with highes range on stomp also pretty usefull for CC

Frost also can used for CC with highes range by spaming Ice wave & avalanche and globing.

Mirage after rework is disqualified for CC Pism base damage is cranked very high up even with minus strenght she kills more enemies then to blind them. Also prism cant blind enemies out of line of sight. Now shes is needed for nulking Draco

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y