Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How rare are aura mod alerts

Bacms

Question

Hi guys,

I have been playing this game for about three weeks now and getting to the point where I could do with some decent aura mods like steel charge and energy siphon. I know they drop from alerts but I only remember seeing one with the energy siphon while I was at work and don't think I have ever seen the Steel charge one 

5 answers to this question

From my experience i tend to find aura mods appear about once every 2 days for a good 40 minutes to an hour but ofcourse this is just subject to my experience. I cant play all day and i cant document everything. If you want to give yourself a helping hand at finding alert mods etc then i recomend using an extention for your browser. Something like "Warframe Info Centre" to give you live updates on alerts going on. Hope this helps!

Aura mods are weird, sometimes I don't see an alert for an aura mod for over a week.

Sometimes, I see 2~3 alerts for the same aura mod in the same day. (Happened with Steel Charge)

RNG, probably.

P.S// It's not like I am online 24/7, so yeah, but it still seems weird.

Edited by NativeKiller

Actually I have just checked their tweet feed and it only allows me to go to the 8th and there has been a Steel charge on the 15th and Energy siphon on the 10th and the 16th so I am guessing this may take a while :(