Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confusing thing about Void Projections

Evanescent

i'm not bitter and even if I come across as being that in your eyes then so be it. I only have a few more stuff to give away from what I have collected over the years.. unlike you I can let go of this game just as fast as I picked it up it's nothing to me. it's not my bread and butter it serves as a time waster and only that. it used to and I stressed on used to be a fast paced ninja type game that was fun but now its just like every other boring game and that 'oh sh!t" aura it used to have has long been gone.. i'll stick around for atleast U19 to see what all the praises are about, but from playing so long that birdie says it will be more of the same with a little more grind and time wall added.

On 6/21/2016 at 11:22 AM, Mutt2679 said:

That's what I'm thinking. Which IMO is ok. It's a huge part of the game. Imagine warframe without the farming, there wouldn't be much left. Nothing beats the feeling of finally getting the part you want after XX number of runs. 

thier is a limit. I havent played warframe in a while because the farming bored me and lunaro inst really content and without dedicated servers its bad i played conclave a bit and the ping was way to high

55 minutes ago, thekurama13 said:

thier is a limit. I havent played warframe in a while because the farming bored me and lunaro inst really content and without dedicated servers its bad i played conclave a bit and the ping was way to high

Yes, there is a limit. I've had to take a few breaks over the years and know where you are coming from. but something has kept you coming back and checking for updates. I've done my share of farming for sure. Had my share of disappointing runs, but in the end, we end up back here

On 6/22/2016 at 11:15 PM, Mutt2679 said:

Yes, there is a limit. I've had to take a few breaks over the years and know where you are coming from. but something has kept you coming back and checking for updates. I've done my share of farming for sure. Had my share of disappointing runs, but in the end, we end up back here

i only go  into warframe to get those daily rewards. plus im just waiting the sad thing is i came  in with 2 freinds and we would all play togethor but now at mr 11 12 and 10 they stopped completly because they said they got bored with no future of coming back

10 minutes ago, thekurama13 said:

i only go  into warframe to get those daily rewards. plus im just waiting the sad thing is i came  in with 2 freinds and we would all play togethor but now at mr 11 12 and 10 they stopped completly because they said they got bored with no future of coming back

everyone is staying for different reason. for example, i am staying mainly for kavats and they are introducing more interactive approach with your pet. If you have lose your reason to stay, i suggest it is better to move on entirely.

Edited by Nijyumensou

1 minute ago, Nijyumensou said:

everyone is staying for different reason. for example, i am staying mainly for kavats and they introducing more interactive approach with your pet.

im staying and waiting for real content. specters of the rail and war within mainly

Just now, thekurama13 said:

archwing was annoying. never  invested. Have you ever tried to revive a friend  in arch wing...  its horrible

that is what mainly part 2 is about though. I..honestly never bothered to rev in arch wing unless he die next to me .

11 hours ago, thekurama13 said:

Sad times. My clan has guys you can run with if you are interested. The Ninjas in arms. I've gone through that as well. a few times now. We've got voice chat and all that. Hit me up if you want people to run with. The game is hard to stick with sometimes. 

47 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

Sad times. My clan has guys you can run with if you are interested. The Ninjas in arms. I've gone through that as well. a few times now. We've got voice chat and all that. Hit me up if you want people to run with. The game is hard to stick with sometimes. 

whats the clan name?????????

1 minute ago, thekurama13 said:

whats the clan name?????????

NinjasInArms. Here's our recruitment post. We just barely hit the storm tier, so I'm putting together another recruitment thread, but here's a lot of what we offer.

From what i know void projections are going to work in a way similar to alerts, and vaults. Random void tears containing the thing that you need will pop up (ex: tower 2 void tear, outer terminus pluto) then you travel to that tear, you use your "key": to grab an item out of the thing, then you go on your way similar to the vaults.